Skip to main content

Get Quick Sales on WeChat is Now Possible with These 5 Ways

Many of my blog readers and students are now aware of the vast opportunities offered by WeChat. A common question asked by some of my students is this: are there fast and easy ways to get sales on WeChat.  Indeed, WeChat is a lucrative and fast tool, otherwise, why would I be using it every day?  Today I shall reveal to all the 5 ways to get quick sales from WeChat with zero advertising: 

1.  TIME-LIMIT SPECIAL DEAL
Offer on your WeChat Moments a one-off special deal, like 85% discount. Ask them to share this news with their friends on their Moments and in their Groupchats.  You can also do a Message Broadcast on this special deal. 

Last Monday 30 April 2018, I offered a 67% discount on my WeChat course in a Moments post.  Within 3 hours I received an enquiry for an in-house training for 11 persons.  I successfully conducted the training on  Friday 4 May 2018.  Time-limit special deal really works fast! 

2. RECIPROCATION
On 1 May 2018, I bought a seminar ticket to this Saturday 5 May 2018 Jewish Business Wisdom seminar from my WeChat friend.  He immediately bought from me a WeChat course and asked me to offer a time-limit special deal to his participants this Saturday. Indeed what you want, you give it away first, and you will get what you want fast.  This is the Diamond Cutter principle of reciprocation! 

3. OVER-DELIVER ON YOUR PROMISE
I don't under-promise and over-deliver as what most trainers teach.  In fact, I over-promise and over-deliver when I conduct trainings, whether they are paid trainings or free previews or events. 

I remembered on 11 April 2018, I gave to the 24 Propnex property agents a $999 value for a free 2-hour WeChat preview.  I did zero selling in the preview and just concentrated on teaching them the most. After the preview I put the 24 participants in my Groupchat and informed them of the next WeChat class.  Within 2 days, 3 of them signed up for my WeChat classes. 

4. GROUPCHATS-MOMENTS-BROADCAST

You can tap into the power of this GMB: Groupchat-Moments-Broadcast. 

I first set up a Groupchat and invite people to join to learn for free WeChat tips.  When the group is formed with an initial of just 5 people, I post on Moments the Groupchat's QR code and invite people to join the Groupchat.  For the people that joined the Groupchat, I send them message broadcast.  From this 3-way method, I got 2 sales.

5.  MEIPIAN MINI PROGRAM
Meipian is a mini program within WeChat that works like a blog where you can put in pictures, music and videos.  To-date, I have written 5 articles about WeChat on Meipian.  The article with the most read is "The Only Reason to Use WeChat".  When I posted this Meipian in Moments, some people forwarded it to their friends.  From here I get contacts and turned them into sales.  The whole process from writing Meipian to getting the sale takes me 3 days.

If you too want to learn how to use WeChat like a pro and get real sales from this hot trend, enrol for our next Power of WeChat course on 8 May 2018 Tuesday 2 to 5.45 pm.  Special 80% discount for 5 pax and above.   If you only have one person, you can get a 67% discount. For details, visit here
I FIR


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...