Skip to main content

They Laughed When I Stared at My Tablet - But When They Saw What I Saw...

They laughed when they saw me staring at my tablet for the whole day.  What am I so engrossed in?  But when they saw what I saw, they begin to laugh too.  What I am doing is simple: ALT (Anytime Learning with Tablet).

The modern world is no longer about getting good grades, for things are changing so fast that no school in this world, including the top universities, can teach us new things.  The only way to learn in this world now is to learn on internet.  Not through your PC or laptop, for it is too tiring and inconvenient.  Neither is it through your smartphone, for your smartphone has to be reserved for texting, facebooking and calls.  It has to be through another devise, a portable one that you can bring to anywhere: office, restaurant, bedroom, bathroom, bus, train, lift and bedroom.  With a tablet of a convenient size (e.g. 7 inch), relatively cheap (best cost you less than $200), reasonably fast with good battery, you can do the following learning easily anytime anywhere:
  1. Youtube videos, they now include up to 5 hours long training seminars
  2. TED seminars, where you learn from the top notch speakers on a wide range of topics
  3. Play Books, where you can read sample of the world's books for free, and buy them at a one-third discount over traditional print versions
  4. Blogs, where you can learn on a daily basis the latest thinking that shape our world, e.g www.andyngtrainer.blogspot.sg 
With so much benefits, no wonder they say having a tablet today is no longer a luxury but a necessity.  This is really a good alternative to learning: the ALT All-time Learning on Tablets.  From now to 31 December 2014, every 5 seats registered for our courses will entitle you to one free Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (wifi version, 16 GB, Dual core 1.2 GHz) tablet worth $298.  Limit to 5 sets a week and whole stocks last.  For clarification on this, email to us or text to me (Andy) at 8201-4347.
Other related articles:
  1. What the Government Don't Tell You About PIC
  2. 11 Misunderstandings about PIC
  3. How to Earn More without Working Harder
  4. Successful Pitching with Hot Button Selling
  5. How to Impress Your Boss without Licking his boots
  6. Workplace has evolved into these 5 things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...