Skip to main content

Who to Invite From Your Phone Book?Follow this 7 + 1 Method


From your phone book target these people: 

Start with people with Zero(s) in their mobile number.  This is because such people have lost too much money or went through too many setbacks in life and they are very hungry for change. They would pay any money to turn their life around.  

Go for people with Tianyi numbers.  This is because people with Tianyi numbers have the means and resources to afford our mobile number change fee of RM2949 or S$949. They are also very nice people and are first movers.  Although they are currently doing well, they want to do better, and they are usually the first ones to change numbers. 

Next, go for people with lots of Jueming numbers. This is because Jueming numbers people trust friends a lot and they also like to help you if they think you are their friend. They also have suffered too much and want a change badly. 

After that, go for people with lots of Shengqi numbers.  People with Shengqi numbers tend to be more positive and also have lots of friends to bring in too. They also trust you as a friend. 

You can also go for people with Huohai numbers.  This is because Huohai numbers people have lost too much money and they too want a change.  Also, such Huohai numbers people have lots of friends that they can bring in too.

After this, I go for people with Fuwei or repeating numbers.  These people are more reactive, stable and compliant. They like to follow leaders.  If I lead them with my good knowledge of numbers, they will want to join me.

I try to avoid people with many Liusha numbers, for they are more suspicious and ultra-sensitive and need lots of attention. They are also emotionally unstable and don't trust people. 

I also feel that Yannian numbers people are too stubborn to want to change their beliefs and change their numbers. Also, they are more domineering and hard to satisfy.

Finally, I avoid people that have too many Wugui numbers for they are not reliable, too suspicious, and skeptical.  They also tend to change their minds very fast. 

The above is what I gathered from my experience and also from Teacher's Li teachings.  What do you think?  Share your thoughts. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...