Skip to main content

《给阿嬷的情书》潮语版加映,真正回来的是什么?

新加坡政府宣布加映《给阿嬷的情书》潮语原版,而且不是普通话配音版。

很多人说:“潮州话回来了!”

我觉得,这件事带给我们更深的五个启发。

1. 稀缺,创造价值。

潮语原版场次有限,因此更显珍贵。当一件东西越来越稀缺,人们就更想拥有。《给阿嬷的情书》证明了:

真正有价值的东西,不需要铺天盖地的宣传。

因为稀缺,本身就是价值。

2. 人民的声音,被听见了。

加映潮语版,不只是增加场次。更重要的是,它反映了一个愿意倾听民意、回应民意的社会。

真正好的领导,不是只会说,而是愿意听。

3. 我们也应该欣赏默默付出的领导者。

有部长说,他平时几乎没有时间看电影。有人觉得可惜。

我却觉得值得欣赏。因为这说明,我们的领导把更多时间放在服务国家和人民。

不是每个人都必须看同一部电影,但每个人都值得感谢那些默默付出的人。

4. 电影会红第二次,因为值得再看一次。

我认识不少朋友,已经看了两三遍。这次潮语版加映,也提醒了更多人重新走进电影院。

真正伟大的电影,不是因为剧情有反转。而是因为每看一次,都会看见不同的人生。

5. 大家讨论的,不只是潮州话,而是真实。

我相信,《给阿嬷的情书》真正感动世界的,

不是潮州话。而是真实。

  • 真实的人。
  • 真实的情义。
  • 真实的牺牲。
  • 真实的等待。
  • 真实的人性。

这也是为什么,即使听不懂潮州话或华语的人,一样会流泪。

因为人未必听得懂方言,却一定听得懂真心。

这,也是《爱的智慧》(Love Intelligence)一直想传播的精神。

关爱(Care),让人感受到真心。

勇气(Courage),让人坚持做对的事。

连接(Connection),让真实的人与人产生共鸣。

或许,《给阿嬷的情书》真正回来的,不是潮州话。

而是这个时代最稀缺、也最珍贵的东西——

真实的人性。

你怎么看?欢迎分享你的想法。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...