Skip to main content

为什么不要看《给阿嬷的情书》

 

3个理由,告诉你为什么不要看《给阿嬷的情书》

也许,你真的不应该去看《给阿嬷的情书》……

1. 如果你不想哭,就不要看。

不是因为电影很悲伤。而是因为它会让你想起那些被你遗忘的人。

你的父母。你的另一半。你的老朋友。

那些一直默默爱着你的人。

走出电影院时,你可能眼里带着泪水,

心里却充满感恩。

2. 如果你认为人生最重要的是金钱,就不要看。

小伟去泰国,原本是为了寻找金钱。

最后找到的,却是情义

这部电影静静地告诉我们:

真正长久的财富,

往往来自信任、忠诚、爱与情义,

而不仅仅是金钱。

它可能会改变你对“成功”的定义。

3. 如果你觉得没有《爱的智慧》(LQ)也无所谓,就不要看。

《给阿嬷的情书》不仅仅是一部电影。

它更像一面镜子。

它会问你一些不容易回答的问题:

你是否珍惜身边的人?

你是否勇敢表达自己的爱?

你是否活出了关爱、勇气、连接

如果答案是否定的,

那么,

这部电影可能会改变你。

所以,

也许你真的不应该去看《给阿嬷的情书》……

除非,

你愿意重新找回什么是真正的人

除非,

你愿意重新相信真、善、美

除非,

你愿意活出有情有义的人生。

因为看完《给阿嬷的情书》之后,

你可能再也不会用同样的眼光,

看待你的家人、你的关系,

以及你自己的人生。更多《爱的智慧》(LQ)资讯:https://asiatrainers.org/lqbook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...