Skip to main content

价值3.5亿美元

 

《给阿嬷的情书》教会我们的爱的智慧

从小,我们就被教导:要坚强。要优秀。要表现得完美。

不要让别人看到自己的软弱。

于是,我们慢慢学会了戴上面具。

很讽刺的是,许多人从来没有进过表演学校,却演了一辈子的戏。

疫情结束了,口罩摘下了,但我们心里的面具,却一直没有摘下来。

很多人认为,真实(Authenticity)是危险的。

如果展现真正的自己,别人会不会看不起我?会不会觉得我不够专业?

会不会影响我的成功,甚至赚不到钱?

然而,《给阿嬷的情书》证明了一件事:

真实,不但不会让你失败,反而价值3.5亿美元。

这部电影全球票房突破3.5亿美元,不是因为大制作,不是因为国际巨星,更不是因为炫目的特效。它的投资是2百万美元,赚175培。

而是因为——它真实。

木生、兰芝、淑柔、谢来顺……

虽然都是电影人物,却都源自无数真实侨胞的人生故事。

他们的挣扎,他们的牺牲,他们的情义,

都真实得让观众仿佛看见了自己。

人们流泪,不是因为电影拍得完美。

而是因为电影拍得真实。

真实,产生连接。

连接,建立信任。

信任,触动人心。

这正是《爱的智慧》(Love Intelligence LQ)的核心。

关爱(Care),让我们的真心自然流露。

勇气(Courage),让我们敢于做真正的自己,而不是戴着面具生活。

连接(Connection),让人与人之间产生最深刻的共鸣。

真正的真实,不是刻意表现自己。

而是不再需要扮演别人。

这样的生活,更轻松,更持久,也更有力量。

也许,《给阿嬷的情书》给我们的最大启发就是:

世界需要的,不是一个完美的人。

而是一个真实的人。

而在AI时代,

真实(Authenticity),或许就是最难被取代、也最有价值的竞争优势。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...