Skip to main content

天时、地利、人和:《给阿嬷的情书》为什么感动世界?

天时、地利、人和:《给阿嬷的情书》为什么感动世界?

《给阿嬷的情书》的成功,不只是因为它是一部好电影。

它更是天时、地利、人和的完美结合。

天时,现在正是方言文化重新受到重视的时候。再过二三十年,懂潮州话、侨批文化和老一辈生活方式的人,可能越来越少。今天观看这部电影,不只是欣赏电影,更是在见证一段即将远去的文化记忆。

地利,电影以潮汕、侨乡和侨批文化为背景,让世界看见华人独有的人情味,也让海外华人找到自己的根。

人和,则来自电影最打动人心的地方——木生、南枝、淑柔、谢来顺等人物所展现的情义。他们让观众感受到人与人之间最珍贵的信任、牺牲与守护。

然而,方言会消失,习俗会改变。

真正不会过时的,不是潮州话,不是侨批,

而是电影背后的价值观。

情义。

真、善、美。

这些正是《爱的智慧》(LQ)的核心——关爱、勇气、连接。

所以,《给阿嬷的情书》不仅是一部关于过去的电影,更是一部属于未来的电影。

因为文化有时代,

爱的智慧,没有时代。

几十年后,也许人们已听不懂潮州话,

却依然会被情义、真善美,以及爱的智慧深深感动。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...