Skip to main content

哭,却一点也不悲伤?


为什么《给阿嬷的情书》让我们哭,却一点也不悲伤?

《给阿嬷的情书》让很多人哭了。

不是哭一次。而是三次、四次,甚至五次。

可是,当电影结束,灯光亮起,我们走出电影院时,

心里却没有悲伤。

相反地,我们觉得一种从未有过的释然

为什么?

因为,《给阿嬷的情书》讲的,从来不是死亡。

而是爱,最终胜过了死亡。

南枝背负着一个秘密十八年。她冒着木生的名字写信、寄钱,把自己的一生都献给了一个承诺。直到最后,她患上失智症。

很多人觉得这是悲剧。

我却觉得,这是上天送给她最后的礼物。

因为,她终于忘记了那个压在心里十八年的秘密。

她不再愧疚。不再自责。不再需要一个人默默承受。

这一刻,我们为她感到释然。

而淑柔最开心的,不是终于知道真相。

而是南枝竟然还记得,她当年寄来的那块咸猪肉。

那一刻,我们突然明白:

原来,所有真心付出的爱,都不会被遗忘。

也许多年以后,一句关心的话,一顿亲手煮的饭,一个默默的陪伴,我们早已忘记。

可是,对方一直记得。

还有木生。

他的一生并不成功。贫穷、辛苦、英年早逝。

可是,在淑柔心里,他永远都是那个年轻、善良、拼命为家人打拼的丈夫。

她记住的,从来不是他的失败。

而是他的爱。

这,不正是我们每一个人的写照吗?

我们努力工作,不是为了自己。

而是为了父母、伴侣、孩子,为了那些我们深爱的人。

也许我们觉得自己做得还不够, 也许我们总觉得自己不够成功。

可是,在真正爱我们的人心里,我们早已足够。

他们记得的,不是我们的缺点, 而是我们的付出。

不是我们的失败, 而是我们的真心。

所以,我们哭。

不是因为故事太悲伤。

而是因为故事太美。

它让我们重新相信,

爱,不会因为时间而消失。

爱,不会因为死亡而结束。

爱,更不会因为遗忘而失去价值。

这正是《爱的智慧》Love Intelligence(LQ)告诉我们的。

关爱(Care),让爱留下永恒的记忆。

勇气(Courage),让我们愿意为了所爱的人默默承担。

连接(Connection),让人与人的情感,超越时间、距离,甚至超越生死。

也许,《给阿嬷的情书》最让人流泪的一句话,不是电影里的对白。

而是电影结束后,留在我们心里的那句话:

爱,不是盲目的。

爱,是永恒的。

所以,请勇敢去爱。

也勇敢接受别人的爱。

因为人生最后留下来的,不是我们赚了多少钱,不是我们拥有多少成就。

而是,

有多少人,因为我们爱过,而一生记得我们。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...