Skip to main content

戏,还得继续演下去

 《给阿嬷的情书》效应:戏,还得继续演下去

《给阿嬷的情书》最打动人心的一句话,不是说出来的,而是每一个角色都用行动诠释的:

还得继续演下去

郑木生去世后,南枝没有选择揭开真相,而是默默以木生的名义,继续给叶淑柔写信、寄钱,一坚持就是十八年。她背负着一个本不属于自己的责任,只为了守护一个家庭的希望,让孩子能够平安长大,让生活继续前行。

而远在中国的淑柔,也一直相信丈夫仍在泰国奋斗。她继续以“郑木生的妻子”的身份生活,抚养三个孩子,守住这个家。

木生生前更是如此。他一生拼命工作,直到三十二岁离世,最大的心愿,就是每个月都能寄更多的钱回家,让妻儿过得更好。虽然生命停止了,但他的爱与责任,却通过兰芝继续延续下去。

《给阿嬷的情书》的每一个角色,都活出了同一种精神:

**戏,还得继续演下去。**

他们不是没有痛苦,也不是没有困难,而是因为心中有爱,所以选择继续。

其实,我们每个人也是如此。

生活不会永远顺利。工作有压力,事业会遇到挫折,家庭会经历风雨,人生也会面对失去。但我们依然每天起床,照顾家人、服务客户、带领团队、完成责任,因为我们知道,总有人需要我们。

这,是**爱的智慧**。

爱的智慧3C告诉我们:

关爱(Care),让我们拥有继续前行的理由。

勇气(Courage),让我们在困难面前依然坚持。

连接(Connection),让我们明白,今天的每一个选择,都会影响他人的未来。

戏,还得继续演下去

不是假装一切都很好,而是在逆境中依然选择责任,在失望中依然选择希望,在困难中依然选择爱

这,就是《给阿嬷的情书》留给我们的**爱的智慧**。

也是我们每一个人,都可以活出来的人生。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...