Skip to main content

男女之间,真的有纯友谊吗?

男女之间,真的有纯友谊吗?

《给阿嬷的情书》给了我们一个最美的答案

很多人看完《给阿嬷的情书》都会问:

南枝终生未嫁,是因为她爱上了木生吗?

她十八年来替木生写信、寄钱给木生在中国的妻子淑柔,

到底是爱情?还是一种移情作用?

我反而认为,电影最伟大的地方,

就是它没有把南枝写成一个痴情女子。

如果只是男女之爱,面对所谓的“情敌”,

一般人很难做到十八年毫无怨言地照顾对方一家。

南枝守护的,不是自己的爱情。

而是木生的承诺。

她忠于的,不是一个男人。

而是情义。

她爱的是木生这个人吗?

也许有欣赏,也许有感动。

但电影从来没有让她跨越那条界线。

因为有一种感情,比爱情更伟大。

那就是彼此尊重、彼此成全、

彼此守护的纯友谊

《给阿嬷的情书》证明了一件很多现代人已经不相信的事情:

男女之间,是可以有纯友谊的。

这种友谊,没有占有。没有嫉妒。

没有索取。只有信任、责任、以及情义。

这也是为什么南枝这个角色如此令人敬佩。

她不是为了得到木生。

她只是希望木生最在乎的人,能够好好活下去。

这,不是爱情。

这是更高层次的人性。

也是《爱的智慧》所说的:

关爱,不一定要拥有。

勇气,不一定要表白。

连接,不一定要成为恋人。

真正伟大的关系,有时候不是爱情。

而是情义。

而《给阿嬷的情书》,让我们重新相信,这个世界,依然有男女之间最纯粹的友谊。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...