Skip to main content

使命 · 热爱 · 感恩 《给阿嬷的情书》

 

使命 · 热爱 · 感恩

《给阿嬷的情书》导演蓝洪春真正想告诉我们的


为什么《给阿嬷的情书》能够感动全球无数观众?

因为它不仅讲述了一个故事,更传递了三个最重要的人生价值:

1. 使命(Purpose)

导演洪春曾表示,拍摄《给阿嬷的情书》的初衷,是为了记录侨批文化——海外华人如何通过一封封家书、一笔笔汇款,支撑远在中国的家人生活。

这不仅是一部电影,更是一份对侨乡历史、人性与家国情怀的珍贵纪录。

2. 热爱(Love)

洪春深爱潮汕文化,也深爱潮汕人真实、重情重义的精神。

正因为追求真实,他大胆启用素人而非专业演员,让观众看到最自然、最真挚的情感,而不是精心设计的表演。

3. 感恩(Gratitude)

电影的结尾,流露出后人对侨批先辈的深深感恩。

今天,侨批不仅养活了无数家庭,更成为潮汕文化的重要象征,被世界所珍视。感恩,让当年的付出成为今天共同珍惜的文化遗产。

**吴林朔(AndyTheCoach)说:**

 **“当一个人活得有使命,就会自然热爱自己所做的事;当你带着热爱去行动,就会激发他人的感恩;而感恩所产生的影响力,最终会以数倍、数十倍地回到你的生命中。”

这,就是《给阿嬷的情书》效应。

这,也是爱的智慧*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...