Skip to main content

从《给阿嬷的情书》,读懂《易经》

很多人觉得《易经》很深奥。

要学阴阳、八卦、六十四卦,才能懂《易经》。

其实,不一定。如果你看懂了《给阿嬷的情书》,你已经开始读懂《易经》了。

因为,《易经》讲的,从来不是算命。而是人生。

《给阿嬷的情书》没有提过《易经》两个字,

却把《易经》的智慧,一幕一幕地演了出来。

一体——因为爱,我们从来不是一个人

《易经》说:“天地万物,本是一体。”

木生、南枝、淑柔、谢来顺……

他们原本只是四个不同的人。却因为一封侨批、一个承诺、一份情义,命运紧紧连在一起。

木生虽然离开了,他的爱没有离开。

南枝虽然不是淑柔的亲人,却把她当成自己的家人。

当一个人愿意付出,其实,所有人都因此受益。

这就是《易经》的一体观。

一个人的爱,可以改变许多人的一生。

阴阳——人生没有绝对的对与错

《易经》最大的智慧,就是阴中有阳,阳中有阴。

南枝冒充木生写信,从表面看,是欺骗。可是,这个“谎言”,却养大了三个孩子,守住了一个家庭,延续了木生的承诺。

到底是对?还是错?

《易经》不会急着给答案。

因为人生,远比黑白分明复杂得多。

真正的智慧,不是急着判断。而是理解。

变易——一切都会改变,唯有爱不会

《易经》说:“变,是宇宙唯一的不变。”

木生走了。南枝老了。淑柔白了头。孩子孙子长大了。

时代变了。侨批没有了。方言渐渐消失了。

可是,有一样东西,始终没有改变。

那就是——爱。

真正的爱,不会因为时间而减少。

不会因为距离而消失。更不会因为死亡而结束。

中道——真正伟大的爱,从来不张扬

《给阿嬷的情书》最打动人的,不是轰轰烈烈。而是克制。

没有惊天动地的告白。没有刻意催泪的情节。没有英雄式的牺牲。他们只是默默做好自己该做的事。

因为真正的力量,从来不需要喧哗。

这就是《易经》所说的中道

不偏激,不极端,却最有力量。

《易经》的最高智慧,就是爱的智慧

很多人学习《易经》,想知道未来。其实,《易经》真正教我们的,不是预测未来。而是如何活好今天。

当你懂得一体,你就会懂得关爱(Care)

当你懂得阴阳,你就会拥有勇气(Courage),不急着批判,而敢于理解。

当你懂得变化,你就会珍惜每一次人与人的连接(Connection)

所以,《给阿嬷的情书》最大的价值,

不是让我们认识侨批,不是让我们怀念潮州话。而是让我们重新发现:

《易经》的智慧,从来不在卦象里。

而在人心里。

当一个人活出关爱、勇气、连接

他已经活出了《易经》的精神。

也活出了爱的智慧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...