Skip to main content

情义,父母的爱和人间共鸣

 

为什么我要推广《给阿嬷的情书》?

很多人问我:

“你是一名现代领导与管理培训师,为什么一直推荐潮洲《给给阿嬷的情书》?”

其实,我不是在推广一部电影。

我是在推广中华文化中最珍贵、却越来越稀缺的价值观。

《给阿嬷的情书》让我看见三种我们几乎遗忘的美德。

第一,是情义,而不仅仅是爱情。

电影里,兰芝帮助木生,甚至在木生去世后,默默替他写信、寄钱给淑柔近二十年。

最难得的是,兰芝并没有爱上木生。

他们之间不是爱情,而是超越爱情的情义

今天,我们常把男女关系理解成爱情,却忘了人与人之间还可以有纯粹的信任、责任与情义。

第二,是父母真正的爱。

谢来顺没有替女儿安排人生,也没有什么大道理。

他做的一件事,就是相信女儿,支持女儿,让她勇敢走自己的路。

真正的父爱,不是替孩子安排一切,

而是给他们自由成长的勇气。

第三,是人性的共鸣

很多电影让我们笑,却很快忘记笑什么。

很多电影让我们哭,却不知道为什么哭。

《给阿嬷的情书》却不同。

我们知道自己为什么流泪。

不是为了剧情。

而是因为电影让我们看见了自己。

看见自己曾经拥有的善良、

曾经相信的情义、

曾经渴望却渐渐遗忘的爱。

这就是为什么《阿嬷的情书》能够感动千万观众。

它讲的不是过去。它讲的是今天的我们。

因此,我希望把这部电影的精神带进我的课程。

不是为了推广电影,而是为了传承三种最珍贵的中华价值:

情义。成全。共鸣。

我相信,在AI越来越聪明的时代,真正值得传承的,不是更多知识,而是这些让我们真正成为人的价值。

这也是《爱的智慧》一直想传播的核心:

关爱、勇气、连接。

因为真正能够改变世界的,从来不是科技,而是人心。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...