Skip to main content

当关爱、勇气和连接用错了,就会变成混乱、冲突与欺骗

当关爱、勇气和连接用错了,就会变成混乱、冲突与欺骗

LQ(爱的智慧)其实很简单:

Care(关爱)、Courage(勇气)和 Connection(连接)。

问题从来不在于这三个原则太复杂。

问题在于,很多人在关系里把它们用错了。

于是,爱的智慧变成了混乱、冲突与欺骗。

当关爱(Care)用错了

真正的关爱,是希望对方成长。

错误的关爱,是控制。

你说:

“我是为你好。”

但实际上,你是在要求对方按照你的方式生活。

你不断给予建议、不断干涉、不断安排。

最后,对方感受到的不是爱,而是压力。

关爱变成控制。

当勇气(Courage)用错了

真正的勇气,是诚实面对问题。

错误的勇气,是把伤人的话包装成真诚。

有人说:

“我只是讲真话。”

于是开始批评、指责、攻击。

他们以为自己很勇敢。

其实只是情绪发泄。

真正的勇气不是伤害别人。

而是在表达真实想法的同时,依然尊重对方。

勇气变成冲突。

当连接(Connection)用错了

真正的连接,是理解和信任。

错误的连接,是依赖和讨好。

害怕失去对方,于是不断迎合。

不敢表达自己的需要。

不敢说“不”。

最后失去了自己。

这种关系看起来很亲密,

实际上只是彼此依赖。

连接变成纠缠。

为什么很多关系最后会变得混乱?

因为关爱变成控制。

因为勇气变成攻击。

因为连接变成依赖。

于是,

关爱带来压力,

勇气带来争吵,

连接带来束缚。

关系开始出现混乱(Confusion)、冲突(Chaos)和欺骗(Cheating)。

欺骗不一定是外遇。

很多时候,

是欺骗自己的感受,

隐藏自己的想法,

假装一切都很好。

真正的爱的智慧

爱的智慧不是:

“我爱你,所以你要听我的。”

也不是:

“我很诚实,所以我可以伤害你。”

更不是:

“我离不开你,所以我要抓紧你。”

真正的爱的智慧是:

用关爱帮助彼此成长;

用勇气面对真实问题;

用连接创造自由与信任。

当两个人都这样做时,

关系就不再只是相爱。

而是一起成长。

因为爱的最高境界,

不是拥有彼此,

而是成就彼此。

这就是LQ。

Care without control.

Courage without attack.

Connection without dependency.

这就是爱的智慧。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...