Skip to main content

《给阿嬷的情书》的5种爱,最后最刻骨铭心

很多人看完《给阿嬷的情书》(Dear You),会被里面的情节感动,会被那些跨越时空的书信触动。

但如果要用一个字来概括整部电影的核心,我认为就是:

爱。

不是轰轰烈烈的爱。

不是海誓山盟的爱。

而是那些平凡却真实存在于人间的爱。

1. 电影里有夫妻之间的爱。

那是一种陪伴的爱。年轻时也许有激情,但岁月流逝后,剩下的是相互扶持、彼此照顾、不离不弃。

真正的爱,不是我爱你的时候你刚好年轻漂亮,

而是当岁月在彼此脸上留下痕迹时,依然愿意陪你走下去。

2. 电影里也有朋友之间的爱。

朋友未必天天见面,

但在你需要的时候,他愿意伸出援手;

在你跌倒的时候,他愿意陪你走一段路。

真正的友情,不是锦上添花,而是雪中送炭。

3. 电影里还有同乡之间的爱。

大家来自同一个地方,拥有共同的记忆、共同的语言、共同的文化。

这种连接超越了利益,是一种“我们是一家人”的归属感。

它提醒我们:

人与人之间最大的财富,

往往不是金钱,

而是人与人之间的信任和情义。

4. 电影更让人感动的是,它展现了素未谋面的人之间的爱。

有些人从来没有见过面,没有血缘关系,甚至没有任何利益关系。

但因为一封信、一个故事、一份真诚,彼此的生命竟然产生了连接。

这是一种无条件的善意。

也是人性最珍贵的部分。

它告诉我们,

爱从来不一定要建立在认识之上,

有时候只是因为理解,就足以让两颗心靠近。

5. 而最令人动容的,莫过于电影里那份横跨十八年的爱。

十八年,足以让一个婴儿长大成人;

足以让一座城市发生巨大变化;

也足以让许多人忘记曾经说过的话。

但有些爱,却能够穿越时间。

它不会因为距离而消失,

不会因为岁月而褪色,

不会因为等待而枯萎。

因为真正的爱,从来不是一种情绪,

而是一种选择。

一种年复一年、日复一日的选择。

这也是为什么《阿嬷的情书》能够感动无数观众。

因为它让我们看见:

爱的形式可以不同,

但爱的本质始终一样。

  • 夫妻之爱,是陪伴。
  • 朋友之爱,是支持。
  • 同乡之爱,是归属。
  • 陌生人之爱,是善意。
  • 跨越十八年的爱,是承诺。

而这一切,都指向同一个答案:

做人要有情有义。

在《爱的智慧》(Love Intelligence, LQ)里,

我把这种“情”和“义”总结为三个字:

Care(关爱)、Courage(勇气)、Connection(连接)。

  • 关爱,让我们愿意理解别人;
  • 勇气,让我们愿意为爱承担责任;
  • 连接,让人与人之间产生深刻而持久的关系。

所以,《阿嬷的情书》讲的并不只是情书。

它讲的是人与人之间最珍贵的东西。

在这个AI越来越聪明的时代,或许真正让我们保持人性的,

不是知识,不是财富,不是地位,

而是那份始终愿意关爱别人、成全别人、连接别人的能力。

这,就是爱的力量。

这,也是《阿嬷的情书》留给我们最珍贵的礼物。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...

You think 'Dear You' is Special? Wait till you watch 'Niu Lai'

The film is 《牛来》 (Niu Lai / The Cow Is Coming ) , an 86-minute Chinese animated film released on 5 August 2026. It was reportedly made by a mother-and-son team over 5 years, mostly hand-made, without sophisticated production technology or AI. The production cost is only RMB  1,680 . Initially, it was a disaster. In its first ten days, it reportedly earned only about RMB7,700 . The animation looked extremely crude, publicity was almost nonexistent, and it appeared destined to disappear. Then something extraordinary happened. The worse people said it was, the more people wanted to see it Pictures and clips began circulating online because the animation looked so amateurish. People mocked it. The mockery went viral. Instead of killing the movie, the criticism became its marketing campaign . People began thinking: “Can it really be THAT bad? I have to see this for myself.” Even cinemas reportedly posted unusually candid warnings about its rough production quality, effectively...