Skip to main content

《给阿嬷的情书》的成功密码:真、善、美

为什么《给阿嬷的情书》能够感动千千万万人?

没有大牌明星,没有庞大预算,没有铺天盖地的宣传,却让无数观众走进电影院,一看再看。

因为它打动人的,不是特效,而是真、善、美。

**真,带来相信。**


电影真实,没有刻意煽情,没有刻意包装,所以观众相信它。

在现实生活中也是如此。

真实的人,最容易赢得信任。


**真,创造可信度。**

**善,带来信任。**


电影最经典的一句话:

**“做人要有情有义。”**


情义,不只是善良,更是关爱、诚信、勇气和担当。

一个有情有义的人,会关心别人,会信守承诺,会在困难时选择做对的事。

这样的人,别人自然愿意信任。


**善,创造信任。**

**美,带来忠诚。**


电影最美的,不是画面,而是人与人之间真挚的情感。

当真实遇见情义,便产生了人与人之间深刻的连接。

而连接,创造共鸣。

共鸣,创造忠诚。


人们不会永远记住你说过什么,

却会永远记住你带给他们的感受。

这是《给阿嬷的情书》带给我们的启发。


**真,让人相信你。**

**善,让人信任你。**

**美,让人记住你,并愿意一直与你同行。**


这不仅是电影成功的秘诀,

也是领导、服务、品牌、销售和人生成功的秘诀。

这,也是《爱的智慧》(LQ)真正想传播的精神。


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...