Skip to main content

Bilingual Talk: How Love Intelligence Creates Real Wealth in the AI Era

How Love Intelligence Creates Real Wealth in the AI Era

爱的智慧,如何在 AI 时代创造真正的财富

(Bilingual Talk / 双语讲座)

📅 1 March 2026 (Sunday) | 3月1日(周日)

🕜 1.30 – 3.30 pm | 下午 1.30 – 3.30

📍 Union Book Co 友联书局

Bras Basah Complex 百胜楼 03-01

231 Bain St, Singapore 180231


🎤 Speaker / 讲师

Andy Ng 吴林朔

Author · Trainer · Founder of Love Intelligence (LQ)


Why This Talk Matters | 为什么你不能错过这场讲座

- AI can be faster, cheaper, and tireless.

- But real wealth has never belonged to machines —

it belongs to people who understand human value, trust, and connection.

This rare bilingual talk reveals:

- What AI can replace — and what it never will

- Why love, trust, and human connection are becoming the new currency of wealth

- How LQ turns relationships into results, and value into money

《爱的智慧》《Love Intelligence》作者|资深讲师

如果 AI 比你更快、更便宜、还不累,

那你真正不可被取代的价值在哪里?

这不是励志讲座,

也不是科技讲座,

而是一场关于人在 AI 时代如何不被淘汰、反而更富有的关键对话。

🎟 Fee / 门票: $8 only

Includes $8 Book Voucher(送全额购书券)

✔ FREE book autograph session

✔ FREE photos with the author

作者将亲笔签名并与读者合影留念

这是一场给想突破、想走得更远、想真正富有的人准备的难得讲座。

Limit to 50 seats, book at 报名:www.asiatrainers.org/talk

WhatsApp: 9298 2146

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...