Skip to main content

When AI Has All the Answers, Who Is Doing the Thinking?


AI can give you answers in seconds.

But let me ask you something honest.

When was the last time an answer alone gave you clarity?

Most leaders today are not short of answers.
They are short of clear thinking under pressure.

And pressure is exactly where AI doesn’t help as much as we hope.


I work with leaders, managers, and professionals across different industries.

Almost all tell me the same thing, quietly.

“Andy, I have more data than ever.
More dashboards.
More AI summaries.
But decisions feel heavier, riskier, and more exhausting.”

They are not confused.
They are overloaded.

Emotion creeps in.
Fear of making the wrong call.
Fear of accountability.
Fear of speed.

That’s not an intelligence problem.
That’s a thinking problem.


In the AI age, thinking is no longer about getting answers.

It is about:

  • framing the right problem

  • reading people and situations accurately

  • knowing when to act — and when not to

AI can assist.
But judgment still sits on human shoulders.

Over the years, I realised three things make the biggest difference under pressure.

First, emotional clarity.
If emotions are noisy, thinking collapses.
That’s the foundation of Love Intelligence.

Second, strategic restraint.
Pushing harder doesn’t always win.
Knowing what not to fight saves energy, reputation, and trust.
That’s the heart of Win Without Fighting with Sun Tzu Art of War.

Third, situational judgment.
Every decision has timing, context, and consequences.
Not everything that is correct is appropriate now.
That’s what Yijing Explained teaches — how to read situations, not just data.

Together, these three help leaders think clearly when it matters most.

If you’ve been feeling mentally busy, second-guessing decisions, or quietly stretched, this is not about learning more.

It’s about thinking better.

One book is $35.
Today, all three are available together for $45.

Not because you need more reading.
But because clarity is built over time, not in one moment.

If you’re ready to think with more calm, confidence, and responsibility in the AI age,
this bundle is a good place to start.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...