Skip to main content

企业疯狂拥抱AI,董事会看见风险了吗?

企业疯狂拥抱AI,董事会看见风险了吗?

很多企业正在加速采用AI。但真正的问题已经不是:“我们有没有用AI?”

而是:

“我们的企业,真的准备好了吗?”

AI表面上是科技问题,实际上更是战略、人才、风险和企业治理问题

董事会尤其需要警惕以下7个盲点。

1. 有AI,不等于准备好AI

购买AI工具很容易,但企业是否有合适的数据、人才、流程、网络安全和内部控制?

科技准备好了,不代表组织准备好了。

2. 最大障碍可能不是科技,而是人

员工担心被取代,管理者不知道如何重新设计工作,有些员工抗拒AI,另一些却在没有管控下疯狂使用AI。

所以董事会必须问:

哪些工作会消失?哪些工作会改变?我们的人才准备好了吗?

3. 你以为公司还没用AI,其实员工早就在用了

员工可能已经把客户资料、财务数据、公司文件甚至知识产权输入公共AI平台。

所以董事会不应该只问:“我们什么时候开始采用AI?”

而应该问:

“现在公司里面,到底谁已经在用AI?他们把什么东西交给了AI?”

4. AI说得很有信心,不代表它是对的

AI可以写出非常漂亮、专业而且充满自信的答案——同时完全错误。

如果AI参与招聘、信贷、投资、财务分析或客户决策,出了问题:

谁负责?

企业绝不能以一句:

“AI是这样建议的。”

来取代人的责任。

5. 不要只看到“采用AI”的风险

采用AI太快有风险。但采用得太慢,同样有风险。

如果竞争对手利用AI降低30%成本、把服务速度提高一倍、产品开发时间缩短一半,你怎么办?

董事会真正需要判断的是:

哪里应该加速?
哪里应该实验?
哪里必须踩刹车?

6. 不要用“用了多少AI”衡量成功

“我们有50个AI项目。”“5,000名员工接受了AI培训。”“70%的员工正在使用AI。”

这些只是活动(Activity),不是成果(Outcome)。

董事会真正应该问:

AI创造了多少收入?
降低了多少成本?
改善了什么决策?
解决了什么客户问题?

7. 最大的风险:没有想象AI成功之后会发生什么

假如AI真的非常成功呢?

AI取代30%的基础工作,年轻员工以后如何学习?

客户全部跟AI沟通,人与人的关系怎么办?

大家使用相同AI模型,企业会不会越来越没有差异?

如果人越来越依赖AI判断,某一天AI在一个重大问题上判断错误,还有谁有能力发现?

这些已经不是IT部门的问题。

这是董事会的问题。

所以,我认为董事会不应该只问:

“我们的AI战略是什么?”

更应该问:

“AI将如何改变我们的商业模式、人才、风险和竞争优势?董事会因此必须改变什么?”

AI不是目的。

创造可持续价值才是目的。

董事会的责任也不是阻止AI,而是确保企业知道什么时候加速,什么时候转弯,什么时候踩刹车。

因为:AI是企业越来越强大的新引擎,企业治理就是它的刹车、方向盘和仪表盘。

企业跑得越快,治理必须越强。

而今天最大的AI风险,也许不是企业跑得太快。

而是跑得很快,却不知道自己是否准备好了、要去哪里——甚至不知道究竟是谁在掌握方向盘。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...