Skip to main content

如何把“永续”活在每天?

如何把“永续”活在每天?

一谈到永续,很多人想到的是政府、企业、ESG、环保和减碳。

其实,永续可以从我们每天的生活方式开始。

我对永续有一个很简单的定义:

一件事情,如果你能够不断重复去做,而且持续为自己、他人和世界创造价值,就是永续。

所以,永续不只是节省能源、减少浪费、保护环境。

它也包括我们如何工作、如何消费、如何与人相处,以及如何做决定。

1. 永续消费

需要才买,物尽其用,减少浪费。
不是拥有更多,而是让每一样资源发挥更大的价值。

2. 永续工作

不要为了今天的成绩,耗尽明天的自己。

真正的高绩效不是今天拼尽全力,而是:

明天还能够继续做好。

3. 永续关系

好的关系不能只有一方不断索取。

多一点关心、欣赏、支持和付出,让双方因为这段关系而变得更好。

4. 永续决策

每次做重要决定前,多问自己一句:

“如果未来五年我都这样做,结果会怎样?”

短期看起来正确的决定,长期未必正确。

5. 用“爱的智慧”实践永续

最简单的例子就是——聆听。

聆听几乎不需要成本,却可以天天做,而且越做越有价值:

聆听 → 理解 → 连接 → 信任 → 价值

这就是爱的智慧(LQ),也是人人都可以实践的永续。

所以,永续生活不妨从一个问题开始:

不只问:“现在对我有没有好处?”

更要问:“我能不能一直这样做,而且持续创造价值?”

永续,不是偶尔做一件大事。

而是每天重复做那些值得一直做下去的小事。

当一件事能够持续为自己、他人和世界创造价值

永续就不再只是ESG概念,而是一种生活方式。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...