Skip to main content

AI没提高你的生产力,除非你

AI省下了时间,然后呢?

AI时代最大的问题,已经不是:

“我们会不会用AI?”

而是:

“当AI越来越能取代人的工作,人怎么办?”

这里有一个很矛盾的问题。

企业不断培训员工使用AI,提高生产力。但如果所谓的“提高生产力”,最终只是意味着公司需要更少的人,员工为什么要积极学习一种可能减少自己工作机会的工具?

所以,我们必须重新思考:

什么才是真正的AI生产力?

假设过去需要20个人完成的工作,现在10个人加上AI就能完成。

对企业来说,成本降低了,账面上的生产力也提高了。

但这只是故事的一半。

如果另外10个人失业,又无法找到新的、有价值的工作,整个社会同时失去了他们的收入、消费能力、技能和未来可能创造的价值

所以:

降低成本,创造的是效率。
创造新价值,带来的才是进步。

AI真正的机会,不应该只是“少请几个人”,而是把AI释放出来的时间、人才和资源,重新投入价值创造。

如果AI每天帮我省下两个小时,我要问:

这两个小时,我拿来做什么?

  • 只是少工作两个小时?
  • 还是裁掉一个人的工作?

或者利用这两个小时:

开拓新市场、开发新产品、改善客户体验、创造新的商业模式,甚至解决过去解决不了的社会问题?

例如人口老龄化、生育率下降、医疗、教育、永续发展等。

这才是真正值得追求的AI革命。

所以,CEO、HR和董事会不应该只问:

“AI可以帮我们省多少钱?”

更应该问:

“AI释放出来的人类能力,可以为我们创造什么新的价值?”

因为未来真正优秀的企业,不是利用AI让人变得更便宜。

而是让AI使人变得更有价值。

省时间,不等于生产力。
把省下来的时间变成价值,才是真正的AI生产力。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...