Skip to main content

中秋真正要圆的,从来不是月亮

中秋真正要圆的,从来不是月亮

今晚,我们赏月、吃月饼、点灯笼。

但中秋节真正要庆祝的,也许从来不是月亮。

月亮,只是在提醒我们:有些人,不要等失去了,才想起珍惜。

一、惜缘——珍惜还在身边的人

父母会老,孩子会长大,朋友也会渐渐走远。

我们总以为还有下一次。

下一次吃饭,下一次见面,下一次再好好说话。

可是人生最残酷的地方,就是——

有些“下一次”,真的不会来。

所以,中秋提醒我们:

人在,缘就在。人在,就要珍惜。

二、团圆——不是人在一起,而是心在一起

一家人可以住在同一个屋檐下,却很久没有真正说过心里话。

夫妻可以结婚30年,却不知道对方最近累不累、怕什么、心里藏着什么。

今年中秋,不要只是送月饼。

找一个你爱的人,坐下来,问一句:

“你最近,真的过得好吗?”

然后不要急着给建议。

只是好好听。

有时候,一个人最需要的,不是答案。

而是终于有人愿意听懂他的心。

三、圆满——有些关系,值得我们先走一步

也许有一个人,你很想念,却很久没有联系。

也许有一句“谢谢”,一直没有说。

也许有一句“对不起”,藏在心里很多年。

也许你们都在等对方先开口。

为什么一定要等?

真正的圆满,不是所有事情都完美。

而是我们还有机会的时候,愿意把没有说的话说出来,把疏远的心重新拉近。

这就是爱的智慧(LQ):

关爱(Care)——记得那些重要的人。
勇气(Courage)——愿意先走一步。
连接(Connection)——让两颗疏远的心,再次靠近。

所以今晚,当你抬头看月亮时,也看看身边的人。

因为中秋真正要圆的,

从来不是天上的月亮,而是我们心中那一份没有完成的爱。

月有阴晴圆缺,人有聚散离合。

趁人还在,趁爱还来得及——好好爱。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...