Skip to main content

用对易经数字,创造财富与成功

用对数字,创造财富与成功

《易经》如何帮助我们?

为什么有些数字被认为特别吉利?为什么华人喜欢 8、避开 4,甚至愿意花大价钱购买特别的电话号码、车牌或门牌?

这只是迷信吗?

《易经》给我们一个更深层的答案。

在《易经》中,数字不只是“吉”或“凶”。数字代表的是规律、关系、周期与变化

真正重要的,不是数字本身,而是这个数字是否配合你的人、事、时与势。

万物始于一

《易经》从“一”开始。

太极生两仪,两仪生四象,四象生八卦,八卦进一步演化成六十四卦。

1 → 2 → 4 → 8 → 64

因此,数字可以成为我们认识世界变化规律的一种语言。

8一定发财吗?

“8”受欢迎,是因为“八”与“发”的发音相近,让人联想到“发财”。

但是,一个人的电话号码即使全部都是8,如果不断做错误的决定,也不会因此发财。

所以:好的数字,不能代替好的决定。

最重要的数字:时机

《易经》非常重视一个字——

有进的时候,也有退的时候;有扩张的时候,也有守成的时候。

一个很好的商业创意,在错误的时间推出,可能失败;一个普通的机会,在最适当的时机抓住,却可能创造财富。

所以,真正重要的“幸运数字”,也许不是你的电话号码或车牌号码。

而是你能不能看懂自己正处于什么周期,并在对的时间采取行动。

数字是参考,不是命运

与其问:“什么数字可以让我发财?”

不如问:“这个数字和规律告诉我什么?我现在应该怎么做?”

真正的财富来自创造价值、正确决策、建立关系、管理风险,以及把握时机。

数字不会替你创造成功。
看懂规律、抓住时机、采取正确行动,才会。

这才是《易经》数字智慧真正能够帮助我们的地方。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...