Skip to main content

为什么懂《易经》的人,更不容易被骗?

为什么懂《易经》的人,更不容易被骗?

为什么聪明人也会被骗?

很多时候,不是因为不聪明,而是骗子懂得制造一个让你无法冷静思考的“局”

贪、怕、急、信。

而《易经》教我们的,恰恰是——看局、看变、看时、看因果。

一、阴阳:越美好,越要看另一面

高回报?风险在哪里?
陌生人对你特别好?为什么?
稳赚不赔?谁承担损失?

当你只看到好的一面,你可能还没有看到全局。

二、变易:突然的“变”,往往是警讯

骗子开始可能只是与你建立关系。

然后突然:

“马上转钱!”
“最后机会!”
“千万不要告诉别人!”

《易经》是“变化之书”。

情况突然改变,就是你应该停下来的时候。

三、时:不要让骗子决定你的时间

骗子最怕你做一件事:等。

不要急着转账,不要急着点击,不要急着相信。

停下来,查证,再问一个你信任的人。

有时候,最正确的行动,就是暂时不行动。

四、因果:不要只看“果”,要追问“因”

有人说投资可以赚30%,不要先想自己可以赚多少钱。

先问:钱从哪里赚来?为什么轮到我?

如果连“因”都解释不清楚,就不要急着相信那个美丽的“果”。

《易经》最重要的防骗问题

每当有人要求你交出钱、资料或信任时,先问自己一句:

“有什么是我还没有看到的?”

AI时代,骗子越来越聪明。我们不可能认识所有骗局。

但我们可以训练自己拥有一种更重要的能力:

看变化、看时机、看因果、看全局。

《易经》不能保证你永远不会被骗。

但它可以让你在别人设的“局”里,更早看见这个局。

最高明的防骗,不是认识所有骗局,而是在骗局控制你之前,先看懂它。

这就是《易经》在AI时代非常实用的智慧。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...