Skip to main content

顾问委员会:让企业飞得更高的翅膀

顾问委员会:让企业飞得更高的翅膀

不必扩大管理团队,也能获得专业智慧、人脉资源与战略优势

企业想增长,却不可能把所有专家都聘为全职高管。

这正是顾问委员会(Advisory Board)的价值。

它由一群外部专家组成,为企业提供战略建议、行业洞察、关键人脉和独立视角。顾问不直接经营企业,也不取代正式董事会;最终决策权仍然掌握在管理层手中。

成立顾问委员会,其实只需五步:明确目标:你需要的是业务增长、市场开拓、AI、可持续发展、企业治理、融资,还是接班规划?

  1. 找出缺口:管理团队目前缺少什么经验、能力和人脉?

  2. 邀请3至5名顾问:选择经验互补、敢于提出不同意见,而且真正能够带来价值的人。

  3. 订立清楚规则:明确职责、保密要求、利益冲突、会议频率、任期与报酬。

  4. 聚焦关键问题:每次会议前提供准确资料,并提出几个真正影响企业未来的战略问题。

顾问委员会通常每季度开会一次,也可以在重大决策前召开。管理层提出挑战与机会,顾问则挑战假设、分享经验、连接资源,并提供不同的行动选择。

好的顾问委员会,不是替老板管理企业,而是帮助老板看得更远、判断更准、行动更快。

成立一个顾问委员会需要多少钱?
应该避开哪些陷阱?
一家企业可以设立多少个顾问委员会?

下一篇,我们继续揭晓。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...