Skip to main content

方向定位行动 决定你的成功

做事,其实有三点最重要:方向、定位、行动。

很多人很努力,却没有结果,往往不是因为不够努力,而是这三点出了问题。

第一是方向。
方向错了,越努力离目标越远。很多人拼命工作、拼命赚钱,却发现自己越来越疲惫,甚至失去了生活的意义。方向决定了你的人生是走向成长,还是走向消耗。

第二是定位。
你是谁?你真正的价值在哪里?
如果一个人不了解自己的位置,就很容易被环境牵着走,今天追AI,明天追风口,最后却没有真正的核心能力。

第三是行动。
没有行动,再好的方向和定位都只是想法。真正改变人生的,是持续而正确的行动。

这三点,其实和**爱的智慧(Love Intelligence)**高度相关。

关爱(Care)给我们正确的方向。
当你的出发点是关爱,而不是自私或恐惧,你的方向通常不会错。

勇气(Courage)让我们敢于做出行动。
很多人知道该做什么,却没有勇气迈出第一步。

连接(Connection)帮助我们找到正确的定位。
通过与他人、与社会、与更大的使命连接,我们才真正知道自己在哪里、要往哪里去。

所以,真正的成功,并不是盲目的努力,而是:
用关爱找到方向,
用连接找到定位,
用勇气付诸行动。
这就是爱的智慧的力量。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...