Skip to main content

老子不是叫你懒惰

很多人以为《道德经》讲的是“无为

于是误解成什么都不做。

其实老子在《道德经》第四十八章说:

无为而无不为。

意思不是不做事,而是不违背自然的规律去做事。

当你顺着人性、顺着规律去行动,事情反而更容易成功。

这正是 爱的智慧(Love Intelligence 的核心。

爱的智慧不是情绪上的爱,
而是一种 既有爱,又有智慧的行动方式

在《道德经》里,这种智慧表现为:

以德待人。
以柔克刚。
以退为进。
不争而胜。

这其实就是爱的智慧在战略层面的体现。

当你关心他人(Care),
敢于做正确的事情(Courage),
建立真实的关系(Connection),

你就会发现一件事情:

很多事情不需要强求,
机会自然会来到。

中国古人说:

财从德来。

这句话,其实就是《道德经》的现实版本。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...