Skip to main content

老板把6千万人民币现金堆在桌上,并鼓励员工多拿一些

什么样的老板会把6,000万人民币的现金堆在桌上,并鼓励员工多拿一些?

他就是河南矿山起重机的创始人——崔培军。他的慷慨之举,与胖东来老板于东来一样,都非常值得关注。

河南矿山起重机究竟有何特别之处?
河南矿山成立于2002年,主营起重机制制造。崔培军表示,这种发放现金的传统早在2004年就已开始,远早于近几年在社交媒体上引发轰动的年会发奖金风潮。2025年,该公司报告的净利润为2.7亿元人民币。

而其年终奖总额达到了约1.8亿元人民币,相当于报告利润的三分之二,其中约6,000万元是在年会上以实物现金形式发放的。

这种福利贯穿全年:
-妇女节福利、
-中秋节福利、春节福利,以及麦收补贴
-在2026年,员工们不仅收到了1,000元的麦收补贴,还获得了带薪假期以回家收割小麦
-还有各种自发的关怀:员工父母能收到节日礼物,并享受公司出资的旅游机会。

据报道,许多员工在扣除社保和公积金后,月纳税后到手收入可达7,000至8,000元。要知道,河南的员工平均月薪约为3,500元,因此河南矿山的薪酬轻松高出平均水平的60%以上。

供应商也同样感受到了这份关怀。在2026年9月的中秋庆祝活动中,据报道有四家获选的供应商各获得了20万元人民币的奖励。

崔培军将这些奖励与拒绝供应商的礼品和现金(反商业贿赂)联系在了一起。客户也能从促销活动中受益,例如2026年2月推出的“签单即送红包”活动。虽然这些都是有据可查的例子,
但它们并不能证明该公司已经建立起了一套等同于胖东来的客户补偿系统。

尽管崔培军出手阔绰,但熟人眼中的他却保持着非常朴素的个人生活习惯。在《环球人物》的一次采访中,有人回忆道,他经常吃馒头配咸菜,一张掉皮的办公椅用了20多年,而且出门旅行时经常坐夜班火车吃方便面。

崔培军和于东来都有着一个强烈的信念:创造财富的人应该享受财富带来的回报。两人都将慷慨的员工回报与对质量、贡献的高标准要求相结合。他们也都建立了规模庞大的企业:河南矿山2025年的产值达到112亿元人民币,同比增长8.7%;而胖东来报告的2025年销售额则接近390亿元人民币。他们的成功令人鼓舞,尽管慷慨本身并不能完全解释这一切。

他们两人与那种典型的“榨干所有人以致富老板”的传统模式形成了鲜明对比。我们知道,压榨每个人虽然能在短期内榨取利益,但会使员工精疲力竭、削弱供应商并侵蚀客户信任。

而他们的方法提示了另一种可能性:以能够强化人际关系的方式来共享价值,而未来的业绩正是赖于这些关系的坚实与否。

这直接契合了我们的爱的智慧(Love Intelligence)理念:关怀(Care)、勇气(Courage)和连接(Connection)。
关怀:认可人们的真实需求。
勇气:将资源投入到公平对待员工上。
连接:让员工、客户和供应商感受到他们的贡献是有价值的。

这也阐释了可持续价值创造(Sustainable Value Creation)的公式:人(People) × 绩效(Performance) × 治理(Governance)。

可持续性包括维持生计、信任、能力以及业务本身。
财务治理与战略(Financial Governance and Strategy)则提供了纪律约束。回报必须是企业能够负担的、公平分配的,并拥有充足的现金流创造能力和持续投资的支撑。由于河南矿山的自由现金流趋势尚未公开确立,因此其“现金盛宴”不应直接视作财务可持续性的证据。
给老板们的行动倡议:

在你们召开下一次预算会议之前,请先问自己:是谁帮助我们创造了成功?他们将如何分享这一成功?请将员工薪酬、客户救济措施、供应商付款条款以及投资需求放在一起进行综合评估。确立清晰的规则,并对结果进行衡量。

你不需要一座现金大山来践行“爱的智慧”。你需要的是能够改善人们生活的具体行动,以及能够让这些行动持续下去的财务纪律。
作者:吴林朔 (Andy Ng)
财务治理与战略顾问
《谁在挑战老板?》(Who Challenges the Boss?)及《AI时代的董事会优势》(The Board Advantage in the AI Era)作家

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...

You think 'Dear You' is Special? Wait till you watch 'Niu Lai'

The film is 《牛来》 (Niu Lai / The Cow Is Coming ) , an 86-minute Chinese animated film released on 5 August 2026. It was reportedly made by a mother-and-son team over 5 years, mostly hand-made, without sophisticated production technology or AI. The production cost is only RMB  1,680 . Initially, it was a disaster. In its first ten days, it reportedly earned only about RMB7,700 . The animation looked extremely crude, publicity was almost nonexistent, and it appeared destined to disappear. Then something extraordinary happened. The worse people said it was, the more people wanted to see it Pictures and clips began circulating online because the animation looked so amateurish. People mocked it. The mockery went viral. Instead of killing the movie, the criticism became its marketing campaign . People began thinking: “Can it really be THAT bad? I have to see this for myself.” Even cinemas reportedly posted unusually candid warnings about its rough production quality, effectively...