Skip to main content

普通人的致富秘诀: 第一性原理

什么是“第一性原理”?为什么它可能是普通人的致富秘诀?

很多人以为,第一性原理就是“想得更深入”。

其实不完全是。

第一性原理(First Principles Thinking)的核心,是把别人告诉你的答案、社会习惯和自己的假设暂时放下,然后追问:

  1. 这件事情最基本、最不能再拆解的事实是什么?
  2. 我真正要解决的问题又是什么?

然后从这个“第一点”,重新思考答案。

例如,别人都说:“要赚更多钱,就要更努力工作。”

第一性原理会问:我真正要的是“工作更多”,还是“创造更多价值”?

如果财富来自价值,那么问题就变成:

我怎样用更少的时间,为更多人创造更大的价值?

思考方向马上改变了。

所以我认为,第一性原理可能是一个重要的致富思维——不是因为它保证你发财,而是因为它帮助你停止盲目复制别人,开始寻找真正创造价值的方法。

普通人如何把第一性原理用在整个人生?

我会把它简化成一个问题:

我真正要的到底是什么?

人生领域我们通常追求第一性原理真正要问
事业升职、头衔我要头衔,还是更大的价值、能力与影响力?
家庭给家人更多钱家人真正需要的是钱,还是安全感、陪伴与被重视?
爱情找到“完美的人”我要一个完美伴侣,还是一段让彼此成长、幸福的关系?
友情认识更多朋友我要更多联系人,还是几个真正可以交心的人?
生意卖更多产品顾客为什么要给我钱?我究竟解决了什么问题?
交际让更多人喜欢我我需要讨好别人,还是建立真正的信任?
休闲玩得更多休闲的目的是什么?逃避生活,还是恢复身心能量?
健康吃补品、减肥健康的根本是什么?睡眠、运动、饮食、压力和长期习惯。

你会发现,第一性原理最厉害的地方不是让我们做更多。

恰恰相反,它帮助我们去掉大量没有必要的东西。

第一性原理与“爱的智慧”

这与我所说的**爱的智慧(LQ)**其实非常接近。

我把它浓缩成三个C:

Care 关爱——我真正关心的目的是什么?

不要因为别人都在做,就跟着做。

Courage 勇气——为了真正的目的,我敢不敢不做那些不重要的事?

第一性原理需要勇气,因为你可能必须挑战“大家一直都是这样做”的观念。

Connection 连接——我有没有与真正重要的人、事以及自己的内心保持连接?

因为有时候我们得到了想要的东西,却失去了真正重要的东西。

  • 赚到了钱,却失去健康。
  • 事业成功,却失去家庭。
  • 认识很多人,却没有一个可以深度对话的朋友。

这不是成功,只是用错误的方法赢了错误的游戏。

第一性原理真正的致富秘密

1. 我真正要的是什么?

2. 什么才是创造这个结果最根本的因素?

3. 哪些事情其实根本不需要做?

财富也是如此。

不要先问:“怎样赚更多钱?”

先问:“别人为什么愿意把钱给我?”

答案通常是:

因为你帮他解决问题、节省时间、降低风险、增加收益,或者让他的生活变得更好。

于是致富的第一性原理就变得非常简单:

不要追钱,创造价值。

而人生的第一性原理可能更加简单:

不要只是追求拥有更多,而要弄清楚什么真正值得拥有。

这也是为什么我认为,第一性原理最后会走到爱的智慧。

因为当你把事业、财富、家庭、爱情、友情一层一层剥开以后,最终留下来的往往不是技巧。

而是几个最基本的问题:

  • 我在乎什么?
  • 我爱什么?
  • 我为谁创造价值?
  • 因为我的存在,谁活得更好?

第一性,让我们找到事情的根。

爱的智慧,让我们知道这个根,应该往哪里长。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...

You think 'Dear You' is Special? Wait till you watch 'Niu Lai'

The film is 《牛来》 (Niu Lai / The Cow Is Coming ) , an 86-minute Chinese animated film released on 5 August 2026. It was reportedly made by a mother-and-son team over 5 years, mostly hand-made, without sophisticated production technology or AI. The production cost is only RMB  1,680 . Initially, it was a disaster. In its first ten days, it reportedly earned only about RMB7,700 . The animation looked extremely crude, publicity was almost nonexistent, and it appeared destined to disappear. Then something extraordinary happened. The worse people said it was, the more people wanted to see it Pictures and clips began circulating online because the animation looked so amateurish. People mocked it. The mockery went viral. Instead of killing the movie, the criticism became its marketing campaign . People began thinking: “Can it really be THAT bad? I have to see this for myself.” Even cinemas reportedly posted unusually candid warnings about its rough production quality, effectively...