Skip to main content

物价越来越贵,AI正在抢饭碗,战争还在打!人类到底缺少什么?

AI越来越聪明,生活越来越贵,世界却越来越乱。

我们拼命发展科技,努力创造财富,为什么生活反而越来越焦虑?

看看当今世界,三大问题正困扰着无数人。

第一,物价上涨,钱越来越不经花。

以新加坡为例,2026年8月的消费者物价指数同比上涨2.3%。能源、交通等生活开支的压力,让不少人感叹:赚钱不容易,花钱却越来越快!

第二,AI越来越厉害,饭碗还能保得住吗?

AI能写文章、做分析、编程序,甚至完成过去需要专业人士才能完成的工作。

国际劳工组织指出,AI尚未造成大规模就业替代,但正在改变工作方式,对人的判断力、适应力、社交能力提出更高要求。

第三,战争不断,和平为什么这么难?

伊朗冲突牵动能源、航运和全球经济。战争不只是战场上的事情,最终影响的可能是千家万户的生活成本与未来。

看起来,这是三个完全不同的问题。

一个是钱的问题,一个是工作的问题,一个是国际政治的问题。

但我认为,它们都指向同一个问题:

当世界越来越不确定,人类应该如何应对?

我的答案是:

爱的智慧(Love IntelligenceLQ)

不是空谈爱情,更不是叫大家一味忍让。

而是三个字:关心、勇气、连接。

一、物价上涨,需要的是关心(Care)

物价上涨,抱怨有用吗?

与其天天喊贵,不如认真问自己:

钱花到哪里去了?哪些开支可以减少?哪些资源可以重复利用?怎样用同样的钱创造更大的价值?

真正的关心,不只是关心别人,也包括关心自己、家人和企业的财务健康。

省钱不是委屈自己,而是减少浪费,把资源用在真正值得的地方。

这就是爱的智慧,也是财务治理。

二、AI抢饭碗,需要的是勇气(Courage)

AI越来越聪明,你还要跟AI比谁更会整理资料、写报告、做PPT吗?

那可能是一场越打越吃力的仗。

真正的勇气,不是拒绝AI,而是敢于改变自己。

让AI处理重复性的工作,把自己的精力放在判断、创新、解决复杂问题、建立信任和领导团队上。

更重要的是,有勇气做正确的事,而不是只做容易的事。

不要跟AI拼谁更像机器,而要让自己成为更有价值的人。

这才是AI时代真正需要的竞争力。

三、世界充满冲突,需要的是连接(Connection)

为什么人与人之间有分歧,就一定要争个你死我活?为什么国家之间有利益冲突,就非得兵戎相见?

两千多年前,孙子就提出了一个极高的战略境界:

不战而屈人之兵。

真正的高手,不是打赢每一场仗,而是懂得如何避免不必要的战争。

当然,个人的善意无法直接结束国际战争。

但是在家庭、企业和社会中,我们可以从自己做起。

  • 少一点敌我对立,多一点理解。
  • 少一点争输赢,多一点寻找共同利益。
  • 少一点指责,多一点沟通与合作。

真正的连接,不是没有分歧,而是有分歧也能寻找合作的可能。

这就是爱的智慧,也是《孙子兵法》值得我们学习的战略精神。

最后,我想说一句:

爱的智慧不能让物价一夜下降。

不能阻止AI继续发展。

更不可能靠一个人的爱就结束战争。

但是,它可以改变我们面对这三大问题的方式。

  • 面对物价上涨,我们用关心创造价值。
  • 面对AI冲击,我们用勇气提升自己。
  • 面对冲突与对立,我们用连接寻找共赢。
  • 当世界越来越依赖人工智能,我们更需要提升人类自己的智慧。

有足够的关心,才能看见真正的问题。

有足够的勇气,才能采取正确的行动。

有足够的连接,才能让人与人从对立走向合作。

科技可以让我们变得更强大。

但爱的智慧,才能帮助我们把力量用在正确的地方。

这就是我所倡导的——爱的智慧(LQ):关心、勇气、连接。

让爱不只是感觉,而是创造财富、事业成功与美好人生的实际能力。

了解更多《爱的智慧》:
https://asiatrainers.org/lqbook

吴林朔 Andy Ng
《爱的智慧》作者
财务治理与战略顾问

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

You think 'Dear You' is Special? Wait till you watch 'Niu Lai'

The film is 《牛来》 (Niu Lai / The Cow Is Coming ) , an 86-minute Chinese animated film released on 5 August 2026. It was reportedly made by a mother-and-son team over 5 years, mostly hand-made, without sophisticated production technology or AI. The production cost is only RMB  1,680 . Initially, it was a disaster. In its first ten days, it reportedly earned only about RMB7,700 . The animation looked extremely crude, publicity was almost nonexistent, and it appeared destined to disappear. Then something extraordinary happened. The worse people said it was, the more people wanted to see it Pictures and clips began circulating online because the animation looked so amateurish. People mocked it. The mockery went viral. Instead of killing the movie, the criticism became its marketing campaign . People began thinking: “Can it really be THAT bad? I have to see this for myself.” Even cinemas reportedly posted unusually candid warnings about its rough production quality, effectively...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...