Skip to main content

 # **黎彼得的歌词,为什么今天更值得我们深思?**


黎彼得写道:


**“难分真与假,人面多险诈。”**


几十年后的今天,这句话反而更真实。


在社交媒体和AI时代,我们看到的越来越多,却越来越难分辨真假。一个人真正值得信任的,不是他说什么,而是他**长期做什么**。


他又写:


**“命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求。”**


这不是叫我们认命,而是提醒我们:**尽力而为,也要懂得放下。** 做好自己能够控制的事情,至于结果,则要懂得时机与因缘。这与《易经》的智慧非常接近——**识时、应变、顺势而为。**


而我最喜欢的是:


**“心公正,白璧无瑕;行善积德最乐也。”**


金钱会失去,地位会改变,成功也可能一夜之间成为过去。


但一个人的**正直、善良和情义**,不会因为环境改变而失去价值。


这也是《爱的智慧》(LQ)的**关爱、勇气、连接**:


关爱别人,勇敢坚持正确的事,用真诚建立人与人的连接。


最后一句:


**“名利息间似雾化。”**


我们一生追求的名与利,最后可能就像雾一样散去。


所以,黎彼得这首歌词留给今天的我们一个很重要的问题:


**当财富、地位、掌声都消失以后,你还剩下什么?**


《易经》告诉我们:**万事万物都会变。**


《爱的智慧》则提醒我们:


**在不断变化的人生中,守住自己的善良、正直与情义。**


因为最终真正留下来的,不是你拥有过多少,


**而是你做过多少好事,爱过多少人,又有多少人因为你而活得更好。**


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...