Skip to main content

用爱的智慧,让金钱流动起来

金钱只有流动,才有能量

只有流动的东西,才有能量。

水不流,就会停滞。
血液不循环,就无法维持生命。

金钱,也是如此。

金钱放在那里,只是一项资产。

当金钱开始流动,它可以创造机会、工作、关系、希望,甚至改变一个人的生命。

但真正重要的问题不是:“我的钱有多少?”

而是:

“我的钱,流向哪里?”

金钱可以因为恐惧而流动,可以因为贪婪而流动,

也可以带着**爱的智慧(LQ)**去流动。

关爱(Care)——把钱用在真正能够改善生命的地方。照顾家人、善待员工、帮助有需要的人。

勇气(Courage)——不要只懂得囤积。敢于投资今天,创造明天更大的价值。

连接(Connection)——让金钱加强人与人的关系,而不是破坏关系。公平付出、慷慨给予、负责任地投资,也帮助别人一起成长。

《给阿嬷的情书》就让我们看见了这样的金钱。

木生拼命赚钱,但钱最终流向远方的家人。

南枝辛苦赚来的钱,也持续流向淑柔一家。

所以,真正有价值的,

从来不只是

而是钱背后的爱与情义

这也让我们重新思考什么叫财富:

把钱存起来,是拥有财富。

把钱流动起来,是创造价值。

把钱带着爱流出去,是留下传承。

所以,不要只问:

“我怎样才能赚更多钱?”

更应该问:

“经过我手中的钱,可以为这个世界创造多少美好?”

这就是金钱里的爱的智慧

让金钱流动,让价值增长,让爱决定它流向哪里。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...