Skip to main content

拼多多让我们省了钱,却可能让国家越来越穷?

拼多多让我们省了钱,却可能让国家越来越穷?

拼多多很厉害。

同样一件东西,新加坡商店卖20元,拼多多可能只卖5元。

为什么不买?

我们省了15元,看起来当然是好事。

但我们有没有想过另一个问题:

我们省了15元,但我们的国家失去了什么?

当你在本地商店花20元,这20元并没有停在收银机里。

它变成员工的薪水、店面的租金、物流公司的收入、供应商的生意,也支付会计、清洁、广告和其他服务。

他们拿到钱以后,又继续消费。

钱流动起来,就创造更多的钱。

但是,当越来越多人直接从拼多多等海外平台购买,钱很快就流出了本地经济循环。

一个人买一件东西,没有什么影响。

但是如果几百万人,天天都在拼多多买;从衣服、家具、日用品,到电子产品,什么都从海外买,长期下来会发生什么?

本地商店生意减少。利润下降。商店关闭。工作机会减少。工资受到压力。

然后大家觉得钱越来越不够用,于是怎么办?

更加去拼多多找便宜货。

于是形成一个危险的循环:

越买便宜 → 本地企业越难赚钱 → 工作机会减少 → 消费能力下降 → 大家更加追求便宜。

有趣的是,拼多多的故乡——中国,也开始面对这个问题。

中国电商长期激烈价格战,出现所谓的“内卷式竞争”:你卖10元,我卖8元;你卖8元,我卖6元。最后消费者越来越习惯低价,商家的利润却越来越薄。

因此,中国政府近年来也开始整治恶性低价竞争,强调反对“低价低质”和无止境的价格内卷。

如果连创造出拼多多这种商业模式的中国,都开始警惕过度低价竞争,我们更应该思考。

但答案绝对不是:不要买拼多多。

拼多多让普通消费者用更少的钱买到更多东西,这本身就是价值。竞争也迫使新加坡企业提升自己。

真正的问题是:

我们如何享受拼多多的低价,却不会慢慢掏空自己的经济生态?

我认为有三个答案。

第一,公平。
海外平台和本地企业应该在税务、产品安全、消费者保障等方面有公平的竞争环境。

第二,转型。
新加坡商家不要跟拼多多比谁更便宜。我们很难赢。

我们应该竞争的是拼多多难以取代的东西:服务、专业、速度、信任、人情味和体验。

第三,有智慧地消费。

我不是鼓励大家盲目地“支持国货”。如果同样的东西,本地卖30元,拼多多卖5元,消费者当然会思考。

但是,在按下**“购买”**之前,我们也许可以多问一个问题:

我省了多少钱?

然后再问:

我的钱,去了哪里?又创造了什么?

因为财富从来不只是你银行里有多少钱。

财富更重要的是钱如何流动。

你花出去的一块钱,会成为另一个人的收入、薪水、生意和机会。

这就是**爱的智慧(LQ)**也可以应用在金钱上的地方。

关爱(Care),思考我们的钱去了哪里。
勇气(Courage),创造价值,而不是永远只比价格。
连接(Connection),看见个人消费与整个社会经济之间的关系。

所以,不是不买拼多多。

而是不要让**“最便宜”成为我们唯一的选择标准。**

拼多多让我们学会怎样省钱。
爱的智慧,则提醒我们怎样让钱创造更多价值。

让钱流动起来,更要用爱的智慧,让钱流向能够创造未来的地方。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...