Skip to main content

真正地做人,就是我们的竞争优势

如果AI已经如此像人,人类还剩下什么?

完全由AI创造的方桃子,来自AI短剧《被裁掉的女孩》 火了。

这部短剧在单一平台的播放量已经超过2.5亿,方桃子拥有数十万粉丝和数千万点赞,并吸引了大量品牌广告与产品代言。

但方桃子最吸引人的地方,恰恰是——

她并不完美。

她会犯错。她会流汗。她会疲惫。她的妆会花。
她的脸上甚至会出现毛孔和瑕疵。

她越来越不像AI。

她越来越像我们。

于是,一个过去只存在于科幻电影的问题,突然摆在我们面前:

如果AI越来越像人,人类还剩下什么?

这正是爱的智慧(Love Intelligence,LQ)变得比过去更加重要的地方。

AI越聪明,人类的竞争优势就越不能只建立在“聪明”之上。

而AI越像人,我们真正的优势,就越必须来自:

真正地做人。

这让我们重新回到爱的智慧的3C:

Care 关爱
不是“表现得很关心”,而是真正地关心一个人。

Courage 勇气
不是生成一段关于勇气的文字,而是明知道有风险,依然愿意承担责任、作出选择。

Connection 连接
不是拥有百万粉丝,而是人与人之间建立真正的关系与信任。

未来,AI也许能够把这三样东西都“表演”得非常好。

但人类不是表演它们。

我们活出它们。

当AI越来越像人,

真正地做人,反而成为我们的竞争优势。

过去,我们愿意为“完美”付出高价。

但是进入AI时代,完美正在变得越来越便宜。

完美的照片,可以生成。
完美的英文,可以生成。
完美的PPT,可以生成。
完美的广告,可以生成。
甚至一个完美的人,也可以生成。

当“完美”变得随手可得,什么反而变得稀缺?

真实。信任。判断力。责任感。
人与人的关系。人生的意义。

而在商业世界里:

稀缺,就意味着价值。

所以:

AI让智能变得越来越普及,
LQ让人性变得越来越珍贵。

方桃子的出现,并没有削弱爱的智慧(LQ)的价值。

恰恰相反。

她让LQ变得比以前更加重要。

因为当机器连我们的“不完美”都能够模仿的时候,

人类已经不能再靠**“看起来像人”**来证明自己的价值。

我们必须真正活出人的价值:

**关爱 Care

勇气 Courage
连接 Connection**

当AI越来越像人,
真正地做人,就是我们的竞争优势。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...