Skip to main content

顺时有序: 成功的秘诀

 

“顺时有序”其实是一套非常实用的人生与管理哲学,而且和《易经》的核心思想非常接近。

我会把它解释成四个字:

顺时:知道什么时候做。
有序:知道先做什么、后做什么。

很多人的问题,不是做错事情,而是对的事情,在错的时间做;重要的事情,用错了次序做。

一、什么叫“顺时”?

《易经》最重要的思想之一就是“时”。

同一件事情,在不同时间做,结果可以完全不同。

种子是好的,土地也是好的,但冬天播种和春天播种,结果不同。

领导也是如此。公司正在危机中,领导最重要的是稳定人心,而不是马上谈宏大的五年愿景。

员工刚犯错误、情绪激动时,你马上严厉批评,他可能只会防御;等他冷静下来再谈,他才听得进去。

投资也是如此。好公司不代表任何价格、任何时候都值得买。

所以:

顺时,不是等待好运,而是看懂时机之后采取适当行动。

这就是《易经》所谓的**“时中”**——行为要符合当下的时与位。

二、什么叫“有序”?

有序,就是万事万物都有发展的次序。

你不能今天认识一个人,明天就要求他完全信任你。

企业也不能还没有好产品,就急着大规模营销;没有现金流,却急着扩张。

领导更不能跳过“理解”,直接要求“执行”。

可以把它简单地表达为:

了解 → 信任 → 行动 → 成果

如果次序颠倒,就容易出现问题。

这与《易经》的元、亨、利、贞也很接近:

——开始
——发展
——产生价值
——守成、持续

每一个阶段,都有那个阶段应该做的事情。

三、我们每天如何实践“顺时有序”?

我认为最简单的方法,是在重大决定之前问自己三个问题:

第一:现在是不是时候?
不是问这件事好不好,而是问现在做对不对

第二:我现在处于什么阶段?
是应该开始、发展、收获,还是守成?

第三:下一步是什么,而不是最后一步是什么?

很多人的焦虑,就是因为今天站在第一步,却一直想着第十步。

“有序”告诉我们:

不需要一次解决人生,只需要把现在这一阶段做好。

四、它对领导最大的启示

传统管理经常问:

What should I do? 我要做什么?

《易经》式领导还要多问两个问题:

When should I do it? 什么时候做?
In what sequence? 按什么次序做?

所以我甚至会把“顺时有序”总结成一个非常适合领导课程的公式:

对的人 + 对的事 + 对的时间 + 对的次序 = 更大的成功概率

能力很重要,努力也很重要。

但一个真正有智慧的人,不是什么时候都拼命向前冲。

该进则进,该退则退;
该快则快,该慢则慢;
该开始时开始,该等待时等待。

这就是“顺时有序”。

也正是《易经》教我们的一个重要人生智慧:

人生不是凡事越快越好,而是在对的时间,做对的事情;按照对的次序,让事情自然成熟。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...