Skip to main content

拼多多 + RTS:新加坡商业的双重夹击,还是更大的机会?

拼多多 + RTS:新加坡商业的双重夹击,还是更大的机会?

新加坡企业可能即将面对一个前所未有的双重夹击

第一波已经来了:拼多多和超低价网购。

一件在新加坡卖20元的商品,在拼多多可能只卖5元。消费者不用出门,手机按几下,便宜商品就送到家。

原本可能在本地商家、员工和供应商之间流动的钱,就这样越来越多地流向海外。

现在,第二波来了:

新柔RTS。

预计2026年底至2027年初通车后,从新加坡兀兰到新山Bukit Chagar,列车车程只需大约5分钟

以后,新加坡人不只是在拼多多买便宜货,还可以更方便地去新山购物、吃饭、买日用品、按摩、美容和娱乐。

2026年一项由新加坡商界组织委托的研究估计,RTS通车后,新加坡居民每年可能在新山增加约10.5亿新元消费

听起来很可怕。

但是,还有另外一面。

同一项研究也估计,新山居民每年可能在新加坡增加约7.56亿新元消费

所以,RTS并不是一条把新加坡的钱送去马来西亚的单向通道。

火车是双向的。

这正是新加坡的机会。

我们不应该只问:

“怎样阻止新加坡人去新山消费?”

而应该问:

“怎样让马来西亚人愿意来新加坡消费,也让新加坡人愿意继续在这里消费?”

答案绝对不是:更便宜。

新加坡企业很难在成本上打败新山,就像本地零售商很难在价格上打败拼多多。

所以,我们必须停止打价格战,开始打价值战

拼多多可以卖5元的商品,却很难取代人与人之间的信任。

新山可以提供更便宜的购物和服务,新加坡则必须以信任、品质、创新、专业服务、医疗、教育、金融、娱乐、品牌、安全和卓越体验取胜。

未来最危险的企业,是那些最大的竞争优势只是:

“我就在你附近。”

因为科技正在消灭距离,而RTS正在缩短实体距离。

昨天,你的竞争对手在街对面。

今天,你的竞争对手可能是中国一家通过拼多多直接卖给你的工厂。

明天,你的竞争对手可能就在5分钟车程之外的新山。

我们无法把距离重新拉长。

我们只能把价值不断拉高。

这也是为什么未来企业更需要爱的智慧(LQ)

**Care 关爱:**真正了解顾客愿意为什么价值付钱。

**Courage 勇气:**敢于放弃过时的商业模式,而不是一有竞争就降价。

**Connection 连接:**建立拼多多和低价竞争者无法轻易取代的信任、关系与体验。

所以,我们不必害怕拼多多。

也不必害怕RTS。

相反,它们正在逼新加坡企业回答一个决定未来的问题:

如果我们不再是最便宜的,顾客为什么还要选择我们?

这个答案,可能决定新加坡下一阶段的竞争优势。

不要跟拼多多和新山比谁更便宜。

创造一种值得顾客多付一点钱,甚至值得他们跨境而来的价值。

RTS可能把一部分消费带出新加坡。

但如果我们做对了,它也可以把一个更大的市场带进新加坡。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

The Secret Under the Mattress: Why would a 79-year Man Bet So Big on 4D?

It was 2007 when we discovered his secret. While moving my father’s mattress, we found them: heaps and heaps of Singapore Pools 4D tickets. They were stacked in layers, a paper trail of lost hopes. What shocked us most wasn’t just the volume, but the stakes. He wasn’t betting a few dollars for fun. He was punting hundreds of dollars per draw—nearly ten times a month. At the time, my siblings and I were furious. Our father was a 79-year-old retiree. We wondered, with a mix of anger and confusion, why a man at his stage of life would need to win such "big money." What was he going to do with the money? We saw it as a reckless habit, a sign of poor judgment in his final years.  Some of us would say, "If I were to give him money to buy 4D, why don't I use the money and buy 4D myself?  At least I have better discipline".  It has taken me two decades, and the experience of raising my own three grown-up children, to finally see the truth that was hidden under that matt...

Head Bleeding when the Chair Falls

The Weight of Silence: What Were We Really Arguing About? My earliest memories are punctuated by the sound of shouting. In 1970, when I was barely 6 years old, I stood as a small witness to the fierce quarrels between my father and my late eldest brother Kah Yang (he passed away in 1971 at the age of 17). As I grew up, these contradictions became the soundtrack of our lives, usually centered around our family's shoe shop and clothing stalls in Chinatown. In the court of family opinion, the verdict was almost always the same: my father was "wrong." He was judged as a man who didn't fulfill his role, who wasn't "burdening" enough for the family’s success. But as I look back from the vantage point of 2026, I have to ask: Was that actually true? Let me finally put to rest what my father did right: the truths that were buried under decades of criticism: Unseen Labor: He worked grueling, long hours. I remember him hauling boxes of goods and equipment to set u...