Skip to main content

拼多多 + RTS:新加坡商业的双重夹击,还是更大的机会?

拼多多 + RTS:新加坡商业的双重夹击,还是更大的机会?

新加坡企业可能即将面对一个前所未有的双重夹击

第一波已经来了:拼多多和超低价网购。

一件在新加坡卖20元的商品,在拼多多可能只卖5元。消费者不用出门,手机按几下,便宜商品就送到家。

原本可能在本地商家、员工和供应商之间流动的钱,就这样越来越多地流向海外。

现在,第二波来了:

新柔RTS。

预计2026年底至2027年初通车后,从新加坡兀兰到新山Bukit Chagar,列车车程只需大约5分钟

以后,新加坡人不只是在拼多多买便宜货,还可以更方便地去新山购物、吃饭、买日用品、按摩、美容和娱乐。

2026年一项由新加坡商界组织委托的研究估计,RTS通车后,新加坡居民每年可能在新山增加约10.5亿新元消费

听起来很可怕。

但是,还有另外一面。

同一项研究也估计,新山居民每年可能在新加坡增加约7.56亿新元消费

所以,RTS并不是一条把新加坡的钱送去马来西亚的单向通道。

火车是双向的。

这正是新加坡的机会。

我们不应该只问:

“怎样阻止新加坡人去新山消费?”

而应该问:

“怎样让马来西亚人愿意来新加坡消费,也让新加坡人愿意继续在这里消费?”

答案绝对不是:更便宜。

新加坡企业很难在成本上打败新山,就像本地零售商很难在价格上打败拼多多。

所以,我们必须停止打价格战,开始打价值战

拼多多可以卖5元的商品,却很难取代人与人之间的信任。

新山可以提供更便宜的购物和服务,新加坡则必须以信任、品质、创新、专业服务、医疗、教育、金融、娱乐、品牌、安全和卓越体验取胜。

未来最危险的企业,是那些最大的竞争优势只是:

“我就在你附近。”

因为科技正在消灭距离,而RTS正在缩短实体距离。

昨天,你的竞争对手在街对面。

今天,你的竞争对手可能是中国一家通过拼多多直接卖给你的工厂。

明天,你的竞争对手可能就在5分钟车程之外的新山。

我们无法把距离重新拉长。

我们只能把价值不断拉高。

这也是为什么未来企业更需要爱的智慧(LQ)

**Care 关爱:**真正了解顾客愿意为什么价值付钱。

**Courage 勇气:**敢于放弃过时的商业模式,而不是一有竞争就降价。

**Connection 连接:**建立拼多多和低价竞争者无法轻易取代的信任、关系与体验。

所以,我们不必害怕拼多多。

也不必害怕RTS。

相反,它们正在逼新加坡企业回答一个决定未来的问题:

如果我们不再是最便宜的,顾客为什么还要选择我们?

这个答案,可能决定新加坡下一阶段的竞争优势。

不要跟拼多多和新山比谁更便宜。

创造一种值得顾客多付一点钱,甚至值得他们跨境而来的价值。

RTS可能把一部分消费带出新加坡。

但如果我们做对了,它也可以把一个更大的市场带进新加坡。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...