Skip to main content

人还是利润?胖东来证明:两者可以兼得

 

人还是利润?胖东来证明:两者可以兼得

很多企业以为:对员工好,就会牺牲利润;要赚更多钱,就必须压低人工、提高毛利。

胖东来却走了另一条路。

它给员工较好的薪酬、假期和福利,不追求把每一分钱的利润都榨出来,同时坚持商品品质与顾客服务。结果并不是“对人好却赚不到钱”,而是形成一个正向循环:

善待员工 → 员工善待顾客 → 顾客产生信任 → 生意更好 → 企业持续盈利。

这其实非常符合《孙子兵法》。

一、道:先赢人心,再赢市场

孙子曰:“道者,令民与上同意也。”

真正强大的组织,不只是靠制度管人,而是让上下同心。

当员工感受到尊重、公平和关怀,他们自然更愿意把这种善意传递给顾客。

赢得员工的心,才更容易赢得顾客的心。

二、不战而胜:不要掉进价格战

很多零售企业不断打价格战:压供应商、压工资、减人手、降成本。

结果大家都很累,利润也未必更好。

胖东来却选择了另一个战场——不只是比谁更便宜,而是比信任、品质、服务和人情味。

这正是孙子的智慧:

最高明的竞争,不是比别人打得更狠,而是让自己根本不需要打同一场战争。

三、致人而不致于人:重新制定游戏规则

孙子曰:“善战者,致人而不致于人。”

不要永远跟着竞争者走,要创造自己的优势,让别人开始研究你、学习你。

胖东来没有接受传统零售业“低工资+低价格+高周转”的唯一逻辑,而是创造另一套逻辑:

好待遇+好员工+好服务+高信任
= 顾客忠诚+长期利润。

所以,People vs Profits(人还是利润)本身可能就是一个错误的问题。

真正高明的战略应该问:

“我如何通过善待人,创造更大的利润?”

这才是《孙子兵法》真正厉害的地方。

孙子不是教我们如何把对手打败,
而是教我们如何创造“不必打,也能赢”的条件。

胖东来先赢员工,再赢顾客,最后赢得利润。

人心与利润,不一定是二选一。

最好的战略,是让人心成为利润的来源。

这,就是胖东来的**《孙子兵法》之道:不战而胜。**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...