Skip to main content

为什么金生水?

为什么金生水?

在《易经》五行——或者我更喜欢称为五种流动的元素——当中,很多人最难理解的就是:

为什么金生水?

水生木,我们懂——植物需要水才能生长。
木生火,我们懂——木可以燃烧成火。
火生土,我们也懂——燃烧之后化为灰土。
土生金,也不难理解——金属矿物藏在大地之中。

但是,金怎么会生水?

把一块金属放在桌上,等一天,也不会流出水来!

关键就在于,我们不能把五行的**“生”**理解得太字面。

“生”不一定是“A变成B”,也可以理解为:

创造条件,让下一种力量产生、发挥和流动。

最简单的例子,就是从冰箱拿出一罐冰冷的饮料。

过了一会儿,罐子的表面出现了什么?

水珠。

当然,水不是金属“制造”出来的,而是冰冷的表面让空气中的水分凝结出来。

所以,初学者可以这样记:

金不是变成水,而是创造条件,让水出现。

还有一个更容易记住的例子:水管。

水为什么可以从水库流到我们的家,甚至流到几十层楼高的住宅?

因为有管道。

金代表结构,水代表流动。

有了结构,水才能更有效地流动。

所以:

金生水 = 结构产生流动。

生活中其实到处都是“金生水”。

交通有规则,道路才顺畅。
公司有制度,工作才顺畅。
个人有预算,现金流才健康。
时间有规划,一天才不会白白流失。

看起来,规则限制了自由;实际上,好的规则反而创造更大的自由。

这就是五行的智慧。

五行不是五种死板的物质,而是五种不断变化、相互影响的力量。“生”也不只是“制造”,而是支持、创造条件、让下一股力量得以发生。

所以,要记住“金生水”,其实只需要记住一句话:

有规矩,才有流动。

金,是结构;水,是流动。

好的结构,不是阻止你前进,而是让你走得更顺、更快、更远。

这,就是金生水。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...