Skip to main content

永续,不只是环保,而是爱的智慧

永续,不只是环保,而是爱的智慧

很多人一谈到“永续” 或可持续性发展,首先想到的是环保、减碳、绿色能源。

但真正的永续,远远不只是“绿色”。

永续,是我们满足今天的需要,却不牺牲下一代满足他们需要的能力。

对企业而言也是如此。真正的企业永续,不只是赚今天的钱,而是在追求经济成果的同时,也照顾员工、客户、社会、环境与商业伦理,为所有利益相关者创造长期价值。

而这一切的背后,其实需要一种很重要的能力——爱的智慧(Love Intelligence)

爱的智慧有三个核心:关爱、勇气、连接。

关爱(Care),让我们想到的不只是自己,也想到那些可能永远不会遇见的人,甚至尚未出生的下一代。

勇气(Courage),让我们愿意为了更长远的未来,放弃眼前的一点利益;面对不对的事情,也敢于说“不”。

连接(Connection),让我们明白:人与人、企业与社会、今天与未来,从来都不是彼此独立的。我们今天所做的每一个决定,都可能成为别人明天生活的一部分。

所以,永续并不只是企业写在ESG报告里的数字,也不只是少用几个塑料袋、多种几棵树。

永续,其实是把爱的智慧延伸到未来。

因为我们关爱一些可能永远不会遇见的人;
我们有勇气为明天,牺牲今天的一点方便与利益;
我们更明白,自己与下一代的命运,始终紧紧相连。

这就是永续。

也是爱的智慧,留给未来最美好的礼物。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...