Skip to main content

别等待找到人生的意义

 “拥有意义”和“赋予意义”,看起来很相似,其实完全不同。

**拥有意义(Have Meaning)**是在问:

“我现在做的事情有意义吗?”

而**赋予意义(Give Meaning)**是在问:

“我怎样让现在做的事情变得更有意义?”

第二个问题更有力量。

因为它把人生的意义,重新放回我们自己手中。

一个清洁工可以说:

“我的工作就是扫地。”

也可以说:

“我让大家拥有一个干净、舒服、有尊严的工作环境。”

一个老师可以说:

“我今天只是来上一堂课。”

也可以说:

“也许我今天讲的一句话,会改变一个人的一生。”

一个销售员可以说:

“我要完成这个月的业绩。”

也可以说:

“我要帮助顾客做出一个更好的决定。”

一个父母每天为家人准备晚餐,可以觉得:

“每天都是做饭,很平凡。”

也可以说:

“我正在创造一个让家人感受到关爱的家。”

事情没有改变。

改变的是我们赋予它的意义。

如何为每天做的事情赋予意义?

我认为可以用爱的智慧(Love Intelligence LQ)的3C来思考。

Care 关爱:谁因为我做了这件事而受益?

不要只看到工作,要看到工作背后的人。

当我们知道自己的行动帮助了谁,再普通的工作也可以产生意义。

Courage 勇气:我可以多做一点什么?

意义往往来自那些“其实不一定要做,但我选择去做”的事情。

多帮助一个人,多说一句鼓励的话,多解决一个问题,多承担一点责任。

这些小小的行动,都在创造意义。

Connection 连接:我做的这件小事,与更大的目标有什么关系?

一个接待员不只是接电话。

她可能正在创造顾客对整家公司的第一印象

一个老师不只是教知识。

他可能正在影响一个人的未来。

当我们把眼前的小事,与更大的目标连接起来,平凡就开始变得不平凡。

所以,我越来越相信:

意义,不只是我们去寻找的东西。
意义,更是我们主动赋予的东西。

很多人一直在等待。

等一份更有意义的工作。

等一个更有意义的关系。

等一个更大的机会。

等到有一天,终于找到自己人生的使命。

其实,我们不一定需要等待。

因为意义不一定来自做大事

意义也可以来自:

用更大的心,做好眼前的小事。

甚至,我们可以不再只是问:

“这件事情对我的人生有什么意义?”

而是问一个更有力量的问题:

“因为我的存在,谁的人生变得更有意义?”

这时候,意义就从我们想要得到的东西,变成我们可以给予别人的礼物

这也许就是最简单的爱的智慧(LQ)

有关爱,看见别人。

有勇气,主动贡献。

有连接,把自己正在做的事情连接到更大的价值。

所以:

不要等待找到人生的意义。

为你现在正在做的每一件事,赋予意义。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...