Skip to main content

《给阿嬷的情书》没有一句孙子,却处处有孙子

《给阿嬷的情书》不是在“讲”《孙子兵法》,而是在“活出”《孙子兵法》。

电影里没有战场、没有将军、没有兵器,但处处都是人与人之间如何面对利益、冲突、距离、误解和选择。这恰恰是《孙子兵法》更深层的智慧。

1. 不战而胜:最高明的胜利,不需要打败任何人
孙子的最高境界并不是“百战百胜”,而是不战而屈人之兵。

《给阿嬷的情书》里面的人物,很多时候都没有选择争、抢、逼、拆穿。
淑柔没有用冲突解决感情;南枝与木生之间也没有因为复杂的关系而互相占有;许多人物选择的是克制、成全、等待和承担。

真正的赢,不是我赢你输,而是关系没有输。

这就是“Win Without Fighting”。

2. 知己知彼:先看懂人,才知道应该怎么做
很多人把“知己知彼,百战不殆”理解成研究竞争对手。

但放在人际关系和领导力中,它更深:
知己——知道自己的欲望、恐惧、能力与界限。
知彼——理解别人的处境、需要、难处与选择。

《给阿嬷的情书》感人的地方,就是人物慢慢从“我想要什么”,走向“我终于明白你为什么这样做”。

所以,知己知彼不是为了打败别人,而是为了减少不必要的战争。

3. 致人而不致于人:不让环境决定你成为谁
孙子说:“善战者,致人而不致于人。”

真正厉害的人,不是被别人、金钱、情绪和环境牵着走,而是拥有自己的主动权。

这也正好呼应《给阿嬷的情书》一个很深的主题:
金钱可以改变你拥有什么,
爱却决定你成为什么样的人。

小伟可以被金钱驱动;木生、南枝、淑柔等人却一次次面对自己的选择。
外面的局势未必由我们决定,但我们可以决定自己用什么方式回应。

《孙子兵法》不是一本教人打仗的书,而是把华人几千年来“如何做人、如何处世、如何面对冲突”的智慧写成了兵法。

《给阿嬷的情书》没有一句孙子,却处处有孙子。

孙子兵法不在战场,而在人心。
《给阿嬷的情书》没有战争,却活出了“不战而胜”。
这也可以成为一个很好的文章/视频主题:
《给阿嬷的情书》原来是一部《孙子兵法》电影
没有战争,没有敌人,却处处都是“不战而胜”的智慧。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...