Skip to main content

《牛来效应》:一部“烂片”教会我们的5个人性真相

《牛来效应》:一部“烂片”教会我们的5个人性真相

一部制作粗糙、上映初期几乎无人问津的动画电影《牛来》,竟然逆袭成为现象级电影,票房突破5000万元人民币

为什么?

它真正值得我们思考的,不是“烂片也能赚钱”,而是:

人,是如何创造价值的?

我把它总结为五个“牛来效应”。

1. 不完美效应:不完美反而让人参与

完美让人欣赏,不完美却可能让人参与

《牛来》的粗糙成为话题,大家笑、评论、分享,甚至买票亲自体验。

尤其在AI越来越容易制造“完美”的时代,真实的人性与不完美,反而可能更加珍贵。

2. 意义效应:人买的不只是产品,而是故事

很多人买《牛来》的票,不只是为了看电影,而是为了参与这个社会话题:

“我要亲自看看,它到底有多特别!”

所以,顾客买的不只是你的产品,更是产品对他的意义。

3. 连接效应:人都希望有归属感

观众一起笑、一起吐槽、一起创造梗、一起分享。

电影是制作人拍的,但“牛来现象”却是观众共同创造的。

这就是连接的力量:

完美吸引眼球,人性创造连接。

4. 无形价值效应:最值钱的东西,可能不在资产负债表上

《牛来》的故事、真诚、勇气、话题性、归属感、社会参与——这些都是看不见的资产。

不是所有有价值的东西,都出现在资产负债表上。

人甚至可以为原本没有多少价值的东西,重新赋予巨大的价值。

5. 持续价值效应:爆红不等于竞争优势

《牛来》最容易让人学错的一课,就是:

“原来品质不重要。”

错。

新鲜感可以带来流量,话题可以带来票房,但:

爆红,不等于可持续的竞争优势。

人性与不完美可以吸引注意,真正让价值持续下去的,仍然是内容、品质与实力。

这也是领导者必须思考的问题:

为什么成功?能否复制?有什么风险?这个价值能维持多久?

这时候,战略与企业治理已经悄悄进入了我们的思考。

真正的“牛来效应”

所以,不要复制《牛来》,要读懂《牛来》。

它真正告诉我们的,是价值如何产生:

不完美 → 意义 → 连接 → 价值 → 持续

AI可以创造越来越完美的作品,

但人,才能赋予意义。

而真正有智慧的领导者,不只是创造价值,

更懂得让价值持续下去。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...