Skip to main content

 

为了钱,我们不惜一切;为了爱,我们成为真正的自己

《给阿嬷的情书》教会我的爱的智慧

《给阿嬷的情书》让我明白了一件事:

金钱,让我们看见自己想得到什么。

爱,却让我们看见自己究竟是什么样的人。

看看电影里的四个人。

  1. 小伟为了钱来到泰国。他一心想找到“有钱的阿公木生”,得到自己期待的财富。开始时,他寻找的不是故事,不是亲情,而是钱。
  2. 南枝同样“不惜一切”,但她不是为了得到,而是为了报恩。木生离世后,她十八年来替木生写信、寄钱给远在中国的淑柔。没有名分,没有掌声,也没有回报。她守住的是一份情义。
  3. 木生拼命赚钱、省钱,但金钱从来不是他的目的。家人才是。 他舍不得花在自己身上,只希望多寄一点钱回家,让妻儿过得好一点。
  4. 淑柔则独自把三个孩子抚养成人。她没有不断要求远在泰国的木生为她做更多,只是默默承担、默默等待、默默地爱。

四个人,都在“不惜一切”。

但背后的意义完全不同。

为了钱,我们不惜一切,是为了得到。

为了爱,我们不惜一切,是因为这就是我们。

这也许就是《给阿嬷的情书》最深刻的地方。

爱,不只是他们心里的一种感觉。

爱,让他们活出了自己的品格:忠诚, 责任, 感恩, 付出, 勇气。

最终,他们都成为了有情有义的人。

这正是《爱的智慧》(LQ)。

  • 关爱(Care),让我们不再只想到自己。
  • 勇气(Courage),让我们即使困难,也坚持做对的事。
  • 连接(Connection),让我们找到比自己更值得付出的意义。

所以,《给阿嬷的情书》真正问我们的,也许不是:

“你有多爱一个人?”

而是:

“因为爱,你成为了一个怎样的人?”

金钱,可以改变你拥有什么。

爱,却决定你成为什么样的人。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Executive Coach and Business Coach Does

How I Became a Fortune Teller: Leveraging NLP, Fear and Greed, and Motivational Theories

Becoming a fortune teller wasn’t part of my childhood dreams. It started as an experiment, fueled by my curiosity about human behavior and the subtle forces that drive our decisions. Over time, what began as a study of psychology and human interaction evolved into an unexpected career—one where I use the tools of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), the primal drivers of fear and greed, and motivational theories to help people uncover their paths. The First Step: Understanding the Human Psyche I was always fascinated by why people do what they do. During my university years, I studied psychology, particularly the works of Abraham Maslow, B.F. Skinner, and Victor Vroom. Their theories provided insights into motivation, reinforcement, and decision-making. But I wanted to move beyond the academic realm and see how these theories worked in real life. Around this time, I discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). This framework for understanding communication and behavior is based on the...

If Not You, Who Else?

I learnt this very powerful 5-word phrase from Singapore's highest ever box-office movie ever: "Ah Boys to Men II". In one scene, the recruits were about to start their 3-day field camp.  Their Officer-in-Command asked them, "Before we moved out, anybody not feeling well?"  All the soldiers replied loudly, "No Sir!!!" "Gentlemen", continued the Officer, "Every time the training gets tougher, one thought comes to your mind, 'Why Must I Serve National Service?' "My answer to you is, 'If Not You, Then Who Else?'" Wow!  What a powerful phrase!  If Not You, Who Else may mean: You are the most suitable person, and we can't find anyone better than you.  This is appreciation at the highest level How can you push this responsibility to someone else? I am making a request to you specifically, please don't reject my request Can you find me another person more suitable than you? Please refer me anot...